Jumpman Gaming are an online bingo supplier who have now also entered the online casino arena. Unfortunately we are therefore faced with another ridiculous amount of online gambling sites that we need to review. But rather than waste our time and waste your time (and waste our money) by playing at every single one we have instead tested a couple from the group and also compared the bonus terms and general terms across the board.
Sadly we have had to reject all properties under this roof. We will detail the reasons why as well as listing all the casinos and bingo rooms that we recommend you avoid.
Try a trustworthy casino instead
Rogue Dormancy Clause: The following clause is well below the standards we require from casinos. A good dormancy clause kicks in at 365 days minimum and should also include the casino actively trying to contact players well in advance. A nominal administrative fee of £5 is about the maximum we would accept so the casino claiming a players entire balance after 180 days is simply unacceptable.
“We will monitor your account usage from time to time, and if you have not logged into your account or have not otherwise accessed or used the account for a continuous period of 180 days your account will be deemed to be dormant or inactive. If you do not login for a period of 180 days any balance (real and bonus) in your account will be forfeited to the company without further notice. We will attempt to notify you by email prior to this taking effect.”
Ridiculous Bonus Terms: A sticky bonus with wagering of 65x bonus + deposit which only counts from bonus funds wagering and a maximum £500 cash out. Irrespective of a pure real funds withdrawal possibility, the terms at these casinos are confusing and misleading. The bonus is not really a bonus at all and is one of those bonuses that hooks in players under false pretenses. But the big issue here is with players who deposit a large sum. If a player deposits more than £200, any balance over £200 gets counted as bonus funds. Now say I were to deposit £1,000, I would have £200 in real funds plus £1,000 in bonus funds. Aside from the wagering requirements, the max I could ever cash out of bonus funds is £500 meaning the casino is confiscating £500 – £800 from me without me being able to do anything about it at all. That seems like a criminal clause to me! Here below are some of the selected bonus terms:
- You can withdraw your real money balance (subject to withdrawal policy) but Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
- The Welcome offer: You will receive a 100% bonus match and 20 Free Spins on each of your first 3 deposits of £10 or more. All extra money, whether credited from free spins or redeposit, is credited as ‘bonus’ cash. All users are only entitled to receive one welcome bonus offer.
- If you process a withdrawal, you will not be able to claim the remainder of the welcome offer.
- The following applies to all bonus funds (obtained through free spins, redeposit bonus, or manual bonus credits added by the company) unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions for a particular promotion. You agree by accepting these terms and conditions to wager 65x the amount deposited + total amount of bonus won + any remaining bonus in the bonus balance prior to cashing out. If you decide to cash-out before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds. For example, if you deposit £10 and receive a combined (free spins and % match) £20 bonus, this will result in a wagering requirement of £10 + £20 (£30 total) X 65 = £1,950
- Only bonus wagers will contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money wagers do not contribute.
- The maximum amount (for accounts that have made a deposit) which can be converted to your REAL (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement is £500. For example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of £600 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, £500 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed.
- The maximum bonus conversion for accounts that have not made a deposit is £50. E.g. if you have accumulated bonus funds of £600 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, £50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed.
- Winnings generated as a result of using your bonus balance will be accumulated to the bonus balance bankroll. Once the wagering requirements (65x) have been met, the remaining bonus (maximum £500) will be transferred to your real (withdrawable) bankroll. All withdrawals are subject to the banking policy included in these terms and conditions.
- Winnings are credited to the balance from where the wager was taken. If in a single transaction you wager 50% with real money and 50% with bonus funds, any winnings will be credited to match the proportion of the original wager. E.g. A £3 total wager (£1.50 Real and £1.50 Bonus balance) results in a £10 win, this means £5 will be credited to each balance.
- You may withdraw your real balance at any time (subject to cashout policy). If you choose to withdraw any of your real (withdrawable) funds before completing the 65x wagering requirement, your bonus balance and wagering requirement will be reset to £0.00.
- Real funds will always be used to wager before bonus funds. You will only use your bonus balance when you do not have enough real money to place the wager.
- Winnings resulting from Free Spins are subject to a maximum amount set by the company at its sole discretion, regardless of the accumulative winnings amount displayed. As a result of the maximum win amounts, you may not receive all of the spins which are displayed as remaining to play.
- Wagering requirements are the same for all bonuses – redeposit bonus and bonus obtained from free spins.
- The following games do not contribute towards the wagering requirement: Blackjack, Roulette, any other casino style games, Hi Lo games, Video Poker, Keno, progressive jackpot slots.
All Stars Bingo
Lights Camera Bingo
Big City Slots
Yahoo Slots (disabled, which idiot thought they could get away with this trademark infringement?)
Get Fit Bingo
All Star Games
Brand New Bingo
Flog It Bingo
Free Spirit Bingo
Lucky Cow Bingo
Lucky Rainbow Bingo
Lucky Touch Bingo
Lucky Wheel 7
Lucky wheel bingo
Money Saver Bingo
Multi Victory Slots
My Stars Bingo
Oh My Bingo
RAP Chic Bingo
Slots Game Club
The Bingo Boutique
The Bingo Party
Top Dog Slots
Big Rock Slots
Gold Rush Slots
lucky slots 7
yohoo slots (the replacement for Yahoo Slots, oh my giddy aunt)