Neteller is one of the most common deposit/withdrawal methods in online gambling. Unlike Paypal casinos, which are hard to find and available only in certain countries, Neteller is accepted by almost every gambling site in over 200 countries.
Here we will cover all the aspects of making casino deposits & withdrawals with Neteller. If you are just looking for a solid Neteller casino then check the list below. Otherwise, keep reading.
Best UK Neteller Casino Sites
The Neteller e-wallet system is operated by Paysafe Financial Services Limited, which was founded in 1999. That’s the company that stands behind Paysafecard (naturally), but also Skrill – few of the most popular casino deposit methods.
The company provides services in more than 200 countries around the world. They are also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK, which requires that they operate under strict regulations to protect both customers and the funds they entrust to Neteller. Paysafe Financial Services currently has offices in the UK, the Isle of Man, Canada, and the US.
Neteller works more or less the same as most other e-wallet systems. Customers can use the system to make payments to businesses as well as transfer money from person to person. One thing that sets Neteller apart from other payment processors of this type is the large selection of methods available for funding your Neteller account. At the time of writing, there are 50 different methods listed on their website. Transaction fees for deposits (to Neteller, not to a casino) range from about 1% to 5%, but there are a few methods with higher fees.
In most cases, where Neteller is accepted, players can conduct both deposits and withdrawals with their favourite casinos. These operations are usually instant as well.
Depositing Using Neteller
Making a deposit at any online casino that works with Neteller is fairly simple. Here’s the general process:
- Log into your casino account and go to banking.
- Select Neteller as your method.
- Enter your Neteller account and secure ID.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Authorize the payment.
In many cases, casinos will save your Neteller information so that you can deposit and withdraw without entering your information every time. This will make it much more convenient the next time around.
Withdrawing Using Neteller
Withdrawing your funds from the casino back to your Neteller account is very easy as well. If the casino has saved your Neteller information from a previous deposit, you’ll most likely just need to select Neteller as your withdrawal method and click submit. If not, you can expect the process to go something like this:
- Go to banking options and choose withdraw.
- Select Neteller as the method you want to use.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Enter your Neteller account information and submit.
When you deposit using Neteller, your funds should appear in your casino account immediately, or at least within a few minutes. Because some casinos process withdrawals manually, funds that you withdraw from your casino account can show up in your Neteller account in anywhere from a few moments to a day or two. You’ll need to check your casino’s withdrawal policies to see exactly what you should expect.
Advantages Of Using Neteller
- Neteller provides added security and privacy for players. By using Neteller, you avoid sharing bank or credit card information directly with the casino. Also, since you are loading your funds onto Neteller first, it will be their name that shows up on bank or credit card statements instead of the casino.
- In addition to common withdrawal methods, Neteller also offers the option of getting a prepaid Mastercard that is linked to your account. You can have it set up as a virtual card for online use only, or request an actual plastic card that can be used to make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted, or to withdraw from your Neteller balance at ATMs.
- Neteller offers rewards for referring other users to the company as well as a VIP program that comes with its own set of discounts and special perks.
- Neteller allows for the transfer of significant amounts of money, both when sending money out or withdrawing money from your account. Depending on your account status and the method you are using to deposit or withdraw from your Neteller account, limits can reach up to several thousands of dollars per day.
- The company behind Neteller has been in business for nearly 20 years. With an established history and a good reputation, users can be sure that their money and their personal information will be safe.
Disadvantages Of Using Neteller
- Before depositing in Neteller casino, you should check the terms on both the Neteller website and that of your chosen casino. You will incur fees when you fund your Neteller account, and you may face additional fees when you fund your casino account from there.
- Neteller will require verification documents to establish your identity before they let you withdraw any funds from your account (similar to what the casinos require). To avoid any surprises, it would be in your best interest to ask what documents you need to submit and get everything verified before you put too much money in the account or withdraw from your casino account to Neteller.
- Some casinos will not grant a welcome bonus on first deposits made using Neteller. If you are planning to use Neteller and want to claim a welcome bonus with a new casino, you should read their bonus terms carefully — or better yet, contact their support staff — to be sure you can do so.
- Obviously, the need to create an account and verify your identity is much more cumbersome than some other payment methods such as Trustly or Citadel. If those payment options aren’t available to you, however, Neteller is a reliable solution that is widely accepted at online casinos as well as other online merchants.
How To Create A Neteller Account
Getting a Neteller account set up is not difficult. If you go to the Neteller site, you’ll see a link on the top right of the page that says, “Join for Free”. When you click on that link, you’ll go through the following steps:
- Enter your email address.
- Select your country and locale.
- Select the currency you will use to store your funds.
- Enter your personal information, address and birth date.
- Enter your desired password.
- Choose three security questions and answers.
- Receive your account ID and secure ID (used for deposits and withdrawals).
- Make your first deposit to your account.
Once your Neteller account is funded, you’ll be able to use it to fund your casino account — or make purchases at any site that accepts Neteller.