Skrill (and it’s sister Neteller) are the most popular and accepted banking methods in online casino industry. Unlike Paypal casinos which are available only in certain countries and small number of casinos, Skrill casinos are available pretty much everywhere.
Plus, unlike with credit cards, you can enjoy instant or same day withdrawals and not to wait 2-3 days to receive your winnings.
Best Casinos with Skrill Deposits & Withdrawals
In Few Words
Skrill was originally founded in the UK back in 2001, under the name MoneyBookers. A few years later, the e-wallet provider decided to change their name and rebrand themselves as Skrill. Over the years, they have become one of the most used and trusted payment processors in the online gambling industry. In 2015 it was acquired by Paysafe Group, the company behind Paysafecard and Neteller.
Skrill works almost exactly like PayPal. Players can use Skrill to transfer money directly from their credit card or bank account, or preload their Skrill account and then use the balance to conduct transactions. Online gamblers can use Skrill to make withdrawals from their favourite casinos in the vast majority of cases, too. And it can be used to send money person to person as well.
There are some fees associated with using Skrill in the case of withdrawing funds from your e-wallet or making a payment that is not covered by your existing Skrill balance. Since these fees are subject to change from time to time, we’ll recommend that you check the Skrill website rather than list them here.
Deposit Using Skrill
Making a deposit to an online casino using Skrill is pretty straightforward and the funds you deposit should be available for play immediately. To fund your online casino account, you’ll complete the following steps:
- Create a Skrill account if you don’t have one (Free to sign up – see the video below)
- Add funds to your Skrill account if needed.
- Go to the banking section at your chosen online casino.
- Select deposit and choose Skrill as your deposit method.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your casino account.
- You will be redirected to the Skrill website and asked to log in.
- Log into your Skrill account and follow the instruction to finish the transaction.
In most cases, your deposit will show up immediately in your casino account and you will be able to use your funds to play.
Advantages Of Skrill Casino Deposits
- Using Skrill to deposit or withdraw from your casino account keeps your personal information secure. Your bank account or credit card details are never exposed to anyone.
- All transactions with Skrill are virtually instant. You may have to wait a minute or two for funds to be available in some cases, but you will be able to deposit and play quickly and easily at any casino that accepts Skrill. Plus, with Skrill you can enjoy instant casino withdrawals – of course if you pick the reputable once.
- Skrill can process transactions in 40 different currencies and is available in more than 200 countries around the world. If you’d rather conduct operations in your local currency instead of trying to find and calculate conversion rates, Skrill helps make things easy.
- Some casinos offer special Skrill bonus codes.
Disadvantages Of Using Skrill
- Although fees charged are minimal, there are still fees on some transactions. Many other processors offer their services free to the customer.
- Some casinos do not offer a welcome bonus on first deposit(s) if the payment method used is Skrill. Players should check all bonus terms at any chosen casino before making a deposit with Skrill.
- If your sole purpose for using Skrill is to fund an online casino account, the time and effort of setting up and funding an account may not be worth it. Depending on where you reside, other payment methods may be easier to use.
Withdraw Using Skrill
Withdrawing money from your casino account back to your Skrill account is also a very straightforward process. It may vary slightly from one casino to another, but the general process should be as follows:
- Go to the banking section at your casino and choose withdraw.
- Select Skrill as your withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw from your casino account.
- Enter the Skrill account where you would like to receive your money.
- Fill in any other information required by the casino and submit.
Casino response time to withdrawal requests can vary quite a bit, but once the casino responds to your request and initiates the withdrawal transfer, your funds should show up in your Skrill account immediately. Once your money is in your Skrill account you can, of course, choose whether you’d like to leave it there or withdraw it to your bank account or credit card