The online casino USA listed on this page is not recommended. Please try one of these top alternatives instead:
|Welcome Offer||100% up to $777 using code BIGSLOT (sticky)|
|Extra Bonuses||Monday – 65% All Game Bonus using code ‘FUNDAY’ |
Tuesday – 77% Slots Bonus up t0 $777 using code ‘LUCKY7’
Wednesday – 55% Slot Bonus + $5 in Free Spins with code ‘FREESPINS’
Thursday – 60% Slot Bonus x4 + $25 Bonus Chip with code ‘CLAIM4’
Friday – Deposit $150 or over get 77% Bonus on all games or Deposit up to $150 get 67% Bonus on all games with code ‘FRI150’
Weekend – Unlimited 70% Bonus on all games and get 10% Cashback with code ‘WEEKEND’
|Max spin stake with bonus||Not Stated|
|Wagering Requirements: Slots||30x Bonus and Deposit|
|Slot Providers||Real Time Gaming|
|Betting types||Slots Casino|
|Languages||Website in English|
|Currency||US dollars, British pounds sterling, Euros|
|Restricted Countries||Players from the following countries are not allowed to open a player account and/or place any real money bets in the casino: |
Costa Rica, Israel, France, Netherlands Antilles, United Kingdom
|Banking||American Express, EcoPayz, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Visa Electron, instaDebit, Visa, MypaylinQ, Skrill|
|Official Website:||club world casinos|
We have now blacklisted the entire Club World Group of casinos due to growing numbers of player and affiliate complaints as well as the new connection with an already rogued casino group.
The leading owner of the Club World Group of casinos has left the company. A couple of top managers and reps have also left. There is confusion around the status of the current/new owners and a lot of information is being hidden from players and affiliates alike. Coinciding with this, the entire group has lost it’s respected Kahnawake gaming license and have switched to the far less reputable Curacao license. While some of the remaining casino reps are promising things are actually going to improve going forwards with a new direction, we here at Slots Guide are not convinced at all as all the signals we are seeing are more like a casino chain going rogue.
For the moment the entire chain is going in the dog house. Proceed with extreme caution.
Club World Casino Review:
The Club World Casino group have won numerous industry awards for being the leading casino provider for US residents. As far as RTG casinos and casinos providing for the US market goes, they are right up at the top. Multiple industry award winning casino, always there or there abouts in the running for US facing casino of the year. Club World Casino’s are highly respected, good quality and above all fair and trusted. You can’t go far wrong with them and over their various brands (Club Euro, Club SA, Club World) everyone, anywhere in the world will be allowed in to one or more of their casino rooms.
Official Statement from the Club World Casino Group:
Since November 2016, the company has undergone a rapid transformation due to the following factors:-
- After over 2 years of intense litigation between the directors of the business the existing CEO resigned without notice throwing the business into turmoil. The CEO was found to be in breach of his fiduciary duties, branded a liar and dishonest by a High Court Judge.
- His plan was to inflict maximum damage on the business in the shortest time in order for the other 2 Directors to call him back into the business to sort the problems out.
- Senior staff handed in their notice, the finance director walked out within a week. The accounts manager left before Xmas. The CTO actually undermined the business by sending an extremely harmful email to our software supplier. He actually said the only way this business will survive is to bring back the CEO. In the short time the CTO was there, he encouraged staff underneath him to look for other jobs because he said the company won’t be around in the new year.
- Payment Processors held back payments to the business for weeks and in some cases months, starving the company of cash.
- Forums started to spread malicious gossip about what was going on in the business.
- Valuable bank accounts were shut with very little notice causing many difficulties which have led to a lot of payment problems.
All the above problems were deliberately staged to cause maximum damage to the business.
However, the existing Directors brought in a team of consultants to save the business from disaster in early December. Their role was not to disrupt the daily running of the business but to help maintain staff confidence. Their primary aim was to get the payment processors functioning. I am pleased to report that they are now functioning as normal. Marketing was left alone. Affiliates could have lost millions in revenue if it wasn’t for the action of the consultants.
Disappointingly, most of the senior staff have now left. Their positions have now been filled by juniors who have stepped up and are doing an excellent job.
- The business is now flourishing and has had excellent results over the past 3 months.
- Affiliates are now being paid earlier than ever in the company’s history and will continue to do so.
- The existing staff are loyal and are more confident than ever that their future is secure.
- A handful of affiliates have asked about issues, some of them being payment issues due to closure of accounts. Other issues have been inherited and will be resolved.
There are positive plans for the future which is looking very rosy and we hope to share them with our partners asap. This company will be around for many years and will continue to grow and all our partners will prosper from the changes that will be implemented. We intend to speak to all our affiliates on an individual basis in the near future.
The Executive of CWC