Push Gaming is a UK-based game development studio. Founded in 2010, the company has taken an obvious quality over quantity approach. With only a handful of games released — averaging slightly more than one per year — they’ve managed to secure and exploit partnerships with some of the biggest names in online gambling and gaming software development.
You’ll find Push Gaming’s video slots on many well-known sites such as Slots Million, Guts, Betsson, Unibet, William Hill, Mr Green, LeoVegas, PokerStars, RedBet, and more. As holders of a UK Remote Software Supplier License, they show up on many UK friendly online casinos.
Founders James Marshall and Winston Lee decided to put their combined knowledge together and form Push Gaming after gathering experience through various positions at companies like NextGen, CryptoLogic and IGT. Although the company has been in business and doing well for several years, it is still made up of a rather small group of just 25 to 30 highly talented employees.
The company’s video slots are all designed in HTML5, which means you won’t have to worry about Flash player to play any of them. Push Gaming’s slots will work on any platform: desktop, tablet, or phone, however they were specifically designed for mobile phone casino players.
Best Push Gaming Casinos
Since these operators have standing deals with the company, you can be sure to find Push Gaming slots at their virtual properties.
Push Gaming Slots RTP
|Blaze of Ra||96.40%|
|Gems of Gods||96.55%|
|Meet the Meerkats||96.50%|
|Peter & the Lost Boys||96.53%|
|Power Force Heroes||96.71%|
|Power Force Vilains||96.72%|
|The Shadow Order||96.98%|
|Turn It UP!||96.51%|
|Wild Wheel Big Money||96.98%|
Push Gaming Availability
Push Gaming’s products are high quality, but they can be somewhat hard to find. Some of their partnership deals have gotten them better exposure, but others are for exclusive placement of their games, which limits visibility.
If you’re looking specifically for Push Gaming video slots, your best bet (no pun intended) is probably to try Unibet, LeoVegas, Betsson, or William Hill. Their games can be found elsewhere, but
A Reputation For Trust And Quality
Since Push Gaming’s inception, they have formed partnerships with some of the biggest and most reputable names in online gaming. Working to bring land-based casino games to the online casino world in the beginning, they blazed a path for themselves that has led to a solid reputation among their industry peers as well as the players who enjoy their games. Below is a brief history of the company’s journey so far.
- 2011 – Looking to make a strong start, Push Gaming acquired licenses from Magic Dreams, Psiclone Games, and Ace Gaming to release their products.
- 2012 – Their first licensed game was released in cooperation with Gala Coral Group. They also formed their first strategic partnerships with more established gaming platform providers Playtech, Microgaming, and Openbet and launched games with several major casino operators including William Hill, Rank Interactive, and others.
- 2013 – This year marked a change in direction where the company shifted from distributing licensed games to developing their own HTML5 based casino games. A deal was also struck with Unibet to develop games on an exclusive basis.
- 2015 – Push Gaming’s first game, Bonus Beans goes live with a desktop version and through Unibet’s Spin City app. Shortly after, their first exclusively HTML5 game, Golden Farm, is released for desktop and mobile. Also this year, a deal was sealed with Relax Gaming to help distribute Push games to operators globally.
- 2016 – A big year for Push Gaming, 2016 brought about plenty of news. Five new games were released: Humpty Dumpty, Meet the Meerkats, Peter and the Lost Boys, Ultimate Dream Team, and Gems of the Gods. Licensing was acquired to produce exclusive games from Hero Gaming’s catalogue, and an agreement was made with LeoVegas to feature Push Gaming’s products. Their first progressive jackpot slots were also released in the form of Powerforce Heros and Powerforce Villains, exclusively through Betsson Group.
- 2017 – Continuing with their focus on mobile gaming, Dragon Sisters, a mobile portrait mode only game, was released.
- 2018 – Tiki Tumble goes live, and yet another partnership is formed with Gaming Innovation Group.
When you look at what the company has done and who they’ve worked with, it becomes evident that even though they aren’t one of the most prolific developers in the industry, they are serious about developing quality games, and players can be sure they’re getting a fair spin every time they play.
As was stated above, Push Gaming’s slots are top quality games that anyone should enjoy. Even though they aren’t available everywhere, it’s worth checking to see if your favourite casino has their games.
Hopefully, this game creator will continue to grow and be able to provide games for us all on a more regular basis. They definitely have what it take to become a major player (again, no pun intended) in the online gaming industry if they can step up production and increase the availability of their games.