Please notice that here we’ll review Sharknado slot by Pariplay. Don’t mix it up with Aristocrat slot machine with similar name.
|Game Type||Video Slot|
|Number of Paylines \ Ways||25 (Fixed)|
|Number of Reels \Rows||5 \ 3|
|Main Game Features||Random Wilds|
|Bonus Features||Free Spins,
Sharknado Mode Mini Game
|Free Spins Amount||Between x5 to x20|
|Return to Player||95.95%|
|Full Screen Support||Yes|
Last year we wrote an article challenging the slot providers to take on the wonderful Sharknado franchise and Pariplay have stepped up to the plate and brought us their Sharknado slot. In a lot of respects this slot really hits the mark with regards to the original movie (the slot is based on Sharknado 1, not the sequels. As of the first couple of weeks since launch however there are still quite a few little bugs that need ironing out on the technical side.
The bugs aside, the game play is clearly geared towards fans of the movie and the casual player. When it runs smoothly it is a lot of fun although waiting for a very big win can leave you waiting for quite some time. Thankfully there’s enough little wins around to keep the balance ticking over.
Where to play the Sharknado slot:
Get swept into a tornado… we mean a Sharknado of wins in the latest slot Sharknado! This enticing slot is based on the Sharknado film series where a waterspout picks up sharks from the ocean, drops them on Los Angeles and the sharks go on a killing spree. Now, this action packed thrilling adventure is available to play in a 25-lines, 5-reel slot filled with danger and rewards. Sharknado has built a huge global following and is sure to keep you in suspense and entertained.
Fin’s Random Wilds:Main Game Features
Every so often, a wild Sharknado will appear in the middle of the screen and a helicopter will fly from the right-hand side of the screen and try to drop a bomb in order to destroy the wild Sharknado. In the case of a failed attempt, a shark will jump out from the water and eat the bomb. In the case that the bomb destroys the Sharkando, an explosion will occur that will throw random shark wilds on the reels that will substitute for all symbols except for free spins scatters.
The shark wilds will remain on the reels for one turn.
Bonus Games and Features
Sharknado Mode Mini Bonus Game
Once in a while, a tornado will shake the screen, destroying everything in its path, and will trigger the “Sharknado Mode” mini bonus game.
When you first enter Sharknado Mode, you will receive a random multiplier from x2 to x5 that will multiply your winnings during the Sharknado Mode. The rounds for the “Sharknado Mode” are also random and can range between 5 to 12 rounds. The possible multiplier will appear on the upper left corner and the current gained multiplier will glow in bright red the entire duration of the Sharknado Mode. The rounds counter will appear on the middle left side of the screen.
When three or more “Chainsaw” symbols appear anywhere on the reels, you will be awarded with a free spins bonus. When this happens, a tornado will scramble the reels and a free spins counter will appear in the middle of the screen and award you free spins based on the following:
- Three “Chainsaw” symbols = 5-10 free spins rounds
- Four “Chainsaw” symbols = 11-15 free spins rounds
- Five “Chainsaw” symbols = 16-20 free spins rounds
*During the free spins rounds, additional free spins and the “Sharknado Mode” bonus cannot be triggered/
Playing the Game
To play a round, configure your bet using the ‘Bet‘ Plus / Minus buttons, and press
A second click on the
The round can also be initiated using the ‘Autobet \ Autoplay’.
- Wnning combinations are paid per line in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- A line win in credits or currency is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE, multiplied by the line bet amount.
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game’s ‘Paytable’, which can be accessed through the ‘Info’ button
- All symbols multipliers can be found in the Symbol screen in the Info pages.
- The prizes are calculated using the following formula: Bet amount, multiplied by the symbol multiplier, divided by the number of paylines.
- Only the highest win per line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added up.
Payout Rules in Free Games
- Free Games (Free Spins features) are played at the same bet amount as the round that activated the Free Games.
- Free Games wins are added to any initial bet line wins.
- At the end of Free Games, the game returns to the round that activated the Free Games Spins.
|Spin||Starts a round|
|Stops the reels|
|Skips the win animations|
|Autobet \ Autoplay
|Opens the autobet\ autoplay configuration|
|Bet +/-||Increases or decreases the bet amount|
|Win||Displays the current win amount and currency|
|Balance||Displays the player’s current balance|
|Volume Control (desktop only)||Enables or mutes the sound|
|Toggle Screen Size (desktop only)||Opens and closes the game’s full screen|
|Home (optional)||Directs the player to the website’s home URL|
|Cashier (optional, desktop only)||Directs the player to the cashier or the ‘My Account’ page|
|Help||Opens the Help page. (On mobile, this button can be accessed by clicking on the settings button)|
|Settings (desktop only)||Opens the additional configuration screen|
|Info||Opens the info and paytable screens. (On mobile, this button can be accessed by clicking on the settings button)|
|Settings Panel (desktop Only)||Opens and closes the settings panel|
Autobet \ Autoplay
Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current number of line and bet configuration.
How to use the autobet \ autoplay feature – Desktop
To open the autobet \ autoplay, click on the icon next to the “SPIN” button.
To set the autobet \ autoplay number of rounds, click on Change Autobet Rounds and choose your desired number of rounds from the list. To close the list, click on AUTOBETS above the number of rounds list.
To set the autobet \ autoplay limits, click on the ‘Plus’ sign on the upper right corner to reveal the autobet options. To minimize the options, click on the ‘Minus’ sign on the upper right corner.
To start the autobet \ autoplay, click the play button on the bottom left corner. Once clicked, the play button will change to a pause button that will allow you to pause the autobet whenever you choose. You can only pause in between rounds/spins and not while the round is in play. To close the autobet, click on the X sign on the upper right corner. During autobet play, the settings panel is closed.
How to use the autobet \ autoplay feature – Mobile
To access Autobet while playing from a mobile device, click on the autobet icon
To activate a limit, you will need to click on the relevant checkbox and enter a numeric value on the right side (in the case of ‘Single Win’, Win Limit’ and Loss ‘Limit’) and click on the ‘START’
To exit the autobet \ autoplay screen without starting the autobet rounds, you will need to click the ‘RETURN’ button
After clicking on the ‘START’ button, the game will return to the main screen and the ‘SPIN’ button will show the autobet rounds counter.
To stop the autobet \ autoplay, you will need to click on the autobet button again. Pausing the autobet is not possible in mobile mode.
Autobet \ Autoplay Limits
- Loss Limit – Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) – (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
- Single Win – Will stop the autobet function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the ‘Single Win’ value entered.
- Win Limit – Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) – (Sum of wins) >= (Win Limit amount).
- On a Win – The autobet will stop and a popup message will appear on any win within a single round. A free spins feature is considered as one round for this limit setting and the autobet will only stop after all the free spins are finished.
- Stop on a Feature – The autobet will stop and a popup message appear when the game reaches any feature round, including but not limited to: free spins round, bonus games and mini games, with exception to random wilds features.
When the limit’s conditions are met, the autobet will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen and fade out after 5 seconds. The messages for the limits will appear as follows:
- Loss limit – “Loss limit reached”
- Win Limit – “Win limit reached”
- Single Win – “Single win reached”
- On a Win – “Win reached”
- Stop on a feature – “Feature reached”
Autobet \ Autoplay Rules in the UK
Players from the UK (under the UKGC regulation) that want to use the autobet \ autoplay function, have to first set a loss limit and the number of rounds.
Any attempt without these two limits set, will result in these fields being highlighted in red until set. In addition to these regulatory requirements, the maximum number of autobet \ autoplay rounds is 25.
Mobile Settings Screen
The mobile game settings screen can be accessed by selecting the ‘Settings’
- Sounds – Control the ‘Ambient Sounds’ and ‘Sound Effects’. They can be switched on\off by selecting the appropriate checkboxes. By default the all sounds are switched on.
- Game Play – Toggle the ‘Full Screen’ on\off. You can also adjust the ‘Quality’ on\off. (The quality option exists only in specific games)
The reality check control alerts you as to how much time you have spent playing the game. The time interval can set by visiting ‘My Account’ through the host casino’s website.
*The reality check is mandatory under the UKGC regulation.
The popup message displays the amount of accumulated time spent in the game, from the moment the game is launched until the popup appears.
The alert message will popup in the middle of the screen based on the defined time interval and will stay on the screen until you choose one of three actions:
- Continue – You will return to the game being played.
- Go to Account – You will be redirected to your user account on the host website. In desktop mode, your account will open in a new window\tab. On mobile, the game screen will change to your account and will exit the game.
- Quit Game – This will exit the game and return you to the games lobby.