Can it be true? Microgaming have finally fixed their mobile slots issue? It’s a miracle!!!
What’s more this slot actually looks interesting and as of the time of writing they haven’t cloned this new Forbidden Throne slot yet. I say that because they have also just released Pollen Party and 2 days later released Candy Dreams which is a clone… and we all know how much Microgaming love their damn clones!
So Forbidden Throne. Random wild reels with that carried through to the Free Spins bonus. Bonus symbol landing on top of a wild reel rather than hidden beneath. Potential old school Microgaming style big wins, very mobile friendly, great graphics… This is looking like the best thing Microgaming have released in years! Let’s hope they have finally come out of their slump and woken up to what gamers are begging for.
Yes – Why to Play Forbidden Throne Slot
- Wild Reels. Up to five Wild Reels appear on each spin and in case they cover the grid completely, a top prize worth 500x your stake is awarded.
- Free spins. Triggered regularly, they also offer Wild Reels and can be retriggered infinitely.
- Great visuals. The design of the Microgaming title is outstanding with each symbol matching the theme of the game. The same applies to a dramatic soundtrack.
- Average RTP of 96.01%.
- Optimised for mobile play. You can play if from the comfort of your home or on the go.
No – Why not to Play?
- More bonus features could have been included. Multipliers, for instance.
- Low payouts. The top paying symbol is Wild that pays 500 coins for a five of a kind combination.
- Sound effects. If you keep the sound on all the time, the sound effects may get a bit boring at some point of the gameplay.
Regular Wild is depicted as the logo of the game and it appears on all the reels to help you complete more winning combinations. Wild Reels will help you create multiple winning combinations at once, though.
Each of the reels can be covered by Stacked Wild represented by a theme-related creature or object. The reel 1 can be taken over by the unicorn, the reel 2 by the sorceress, the reel 3 by the castle, the reel 4 by the elf and the reel 5 by the phoenix. As we have mentioned earlier, up to 5 reels can be affected by Wild Reels on each spin.
Between 10 and 30 free games can be won by landing 3 or more Scatters depicted as the glowing orb. During free spins, Wild Reels function the same way as in the base game and the feature can be retriggered without limits by landing 3 or more Scatters.
Being a slot machine of medium volatility, Forbidden Throne will provide you with regular but not so high payouts. We have hit the biggest wins during free games thanks to Wild Reels that have helped us create multiple combinations at once. If multipliers had been applied to the winnings obtained from free spins, the Microgaming release would have been much more attractive.
Not a fan of fantasy-themed slot? Give Wild Cats, Amazing Aztecs or Fortunium a try.
On the other hand, you can immerse yourself in the world of fantasy with the slot games like Game of Thrones, Magic Portals or Legacy of the Wild.