Dive into a feature filled undersea adventure with Albert the Blowfish and all his wacky friends!
Inflate Albert in the Puffin’ Up feature to produce random Wilds on the reels!
Tap the Cash Crabs in a unique new feature to win up to X100 your bet.
Collect extra features with Albert in the Underwater Bonus to power up Wacky Waters Free Games!
5-reel 15-line slots
The objective of Wacky Waters™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- The Wacky Waters™ game is always played with 15 active paylines. The number of active paylines is fixed and cannot be changed by the player.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Puffin’ Up Feature screen describes how the feature is triggered and what its rules are.
- The Cash Crab Feature screen explains the symbol combination that triggers the on-reel feature and also its rules.
- The Albert’s Underwater Bonus screen shows how the Bonus round can be triggered and what prizes it awards.
- The Wacky Waters Free Games screen explains the rules of the Free Games round that will follow once the Albert’s Underwater Bonus round has ended.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated on the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- All 15 active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbol can stand for any symbol other than and , to make the best possible winning combination. appears both during main game and the Wacky Waters Free Games. More information on the Free Games round can be found here.
Whenever appears on the central position of reel #3 both during main game and the Wacky Waters Free Games, the Puffin’ Up Feature is triggered as explained here.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols appear both during main game and the Wacky Waters Free Games.
3 or more appearing anywhere on the reels trigger the Cash Crab Feature, as explained here.
Note: Scatter combinations have no payout of their own in the game.
The Bonus symbols appear both during main game and the Wacky Waters Free Games on reels #1, #3 and #5 only. Whenever 3x simultaneously occur anywhere on reels during main game, the Albert’s Underwater Bonus is triggered as explained here.
Puffin’ Up Feature
appearing on the central position of reel #3 both during main game and the Wacky Waters Free Games trigger the Puffin’ Up Feature. As a result, up to 6x are randomly and automatically distributed on the reels in addition to that triggered the feature.
- The Puffin’ Up Feature cannot be re-triggered.
- The Puffin’ Up Feature is available both during main game and the Wacky Waters Free Games.
- If during one and the same spin the Puffin’ Up Feature has been triggered together with the Cash Crab Feature, the Cash Crab Feature will be played first.
Cash Crab Feature
Whenever 3 or more appear simultaneously anywhere on the main game reels, the Cash Crab Feature is triggered.
On the screen that follows only the symbols are displayed, each of them standing for a cash prize. Pick a crab by clicking on it, for a chance to win a cash prize of up to 100 times your latest total bet.
The more trigger the Cash Crab Feature, the more picks you are awarded:
- 3x award 1 pick
- 4x award 2 picks
- 5x award 3 picks
- The Cash Crab Feature cannot be re-triggered.
- The Cash Crab Feature is available both during main game and the Wacky Waters Free Games.
- If during one and the same spin the Cash Crab Feature has been triggered together with the Puffin’ Up Feature, the Cash Crab Feature will be played first.
At the end of the Cash Crab Feature you will be automatically directed back to the main game reels.
Albert’s Underwater Bonus
3x appearing simultaneously anywhere on reels #1, #3 and #5 during main game trigger Albert’s Underwater Bonus.
To start the Bonus round click on Click to Start and then Continue on the subsequent screen.
On the screen that appears next, pick an arrow by clicking on it to choose the path for Albert the Blowfish to swim through and then again on Albert to release him from the anchor. While on his way up, Albert is going to collect items as follows:
|Item collected||Bonus reward|
|Each Star Fish adds a multiplier of +1 to the Free Games results. The Wacky Waters Free Games start with an initial multiplier of x1, and in this way the maximum multiplier you can be awarded is x5.|
|The symbol awards an Extra Wild that will be applied during the Free Games round.|
|You can win 1, 3, or 5 Wacky Waters Free Games per item. The number of Free Games awarded in this way is accumulated and can amount to a maximum of 20.|
|The item wins additional air for Albert the Blowfish, which will allow for more picks on his way up.|
- The Albert’s Underwater Bonus cannot be re-triggered.
- The Albert’s Underwater Bonus is available during main game only.
- All items collected during the Albert’s Underwater Bonus will be applied during the Wacky Waters Free Games.
Click Continue for the Wacky Waters Free Games to begin.
Wacky Waters Free Games
Items collected during the Albert’s Underwater Bonus round will be used in the Wacky Waters Free Games.
can stand for any symbol other than and during the Free Games round. 2 or more will pay according to the payout of , as seen in the Paytable.
Whenever appears on the central position of reel #3, 3 more Free Games will be added to any possibly remaining.
Whenever 3x appear on reels #1, #3 and #5 simultaneously 8 more Free Games will be triggered.
The Wacky Waters Free Games can be re-triggered infinitely.
- cannot trigger the Puffin’ Up Feature.
- The Albert’s Underwater Bonus cannot be triggered during the Wacky Waters Free Games.
- Retrigger by Bonus symbols and retrigger by may occur simultaneously.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
If the Free Games have been triggered during the Auto Play mode, the Free Games round begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.58%.