The online casino listed on this page is not recommended. Please try one of these top alternatives instead:
Top Dog Slots Casino is a new casino coming out of the Jumpman group. Quite how casinos like this can get a UKGC license is a complete mystery to me. All casinos in their group are not recommended by us due to their unfriendly terms and conditions, some of which I shall outline below (our comments in italic red):
Top Dog Slots Bonus Terms & Conditions:
- You can withdraw your real money balance (subject to withdrawal policy) but bonus funds can never be withdrawn. (A sticky bonus, not so strange but…)
- The following applies to all bonus funds (obtained through free spins, redeposit bonus, or manual bonus credits added by the company) unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions for a particular promotion. You agree by accepting these terms and conditions to wager 65x the amount deposited + total amount of bonus won + any remaining bonus in the bonus balance prior to cashing out. If you decide to cash-out before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds. For example, if you deposit £10 and receive a combined (free spins and % match) £20 bonus, this will result in a wagering requirement of £10 + £20 (£30 total) X 65 = £1,950. (65 times deposit plus bonus? Holy $#it. This must be some sort of record)
- Only bonus wagers will contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money wagers do not contribute. (if 65 x D+B wasn’t bad enough, real money wagering doesn’t count)
- The maximum amount which can be converted to your REAL (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement is £500. (after all that if by some miracle you have completed wagering, you can’t even keep all of your hard earned winnings)
- The maximum amount of bonus you can hold in your account is £200. (but you just said 500 didn’t you?)
- Winnings resulting from free spins are subject to a maximum amount set by the company at its sole discretion, regardless of the accumulative winnings amount displayed. As a result of the maximum win amounts, you may not receive all of the spins which are displayed as remaining to play. (ummmm… so you are not even going to tell us how much?)
- The following games do not contribute towards the wagering requirement: Blackjack, Roulette, any other casino style games, Hi Lo games, Video Poker, Keno, progressive jackpot slots. (as if all of the above wasn’t hard enough)
How can the UKGC allow clip joints like this to offer bonuses which are mathematically impossible to complete?
Top Dog Slots General Terms & Conditions:
- You may only make a maximum of 2 withdrawal requests within a 24 hour rolling period, irrespective of whether previous withdrawals have been reversed. (why?)
- Withdrawals are not permitted within 48 hours of your first deposit. (why?)
- Please note that all withdrawals are subject to a 48 hour pending period before being processed. (I hate this rule that many casinos have)
- Only 2 withdrawals may be pending at the same time. If you wish to withdraw more funds, please wait for a withdrawal to finish pending or cancel a withdrawal to request a different amount. You may request up to 5 withdrawals per week, including those that are later cancelled/reversed. (why “including cancelled/reversed”?)
- In order to make your first withdrawal, at least £100 must have been wagered in real funds. (legally speaking the money laundering rule says you must wager your deposit at least 1x)
- If any sum is incorrectly credited to your account, you must point this error out to us. (yeah right, who notices an extra few quid here or there while spinning away?)
- We will monitor your account usage from time to time, and if you have not logged into your account or have not otherwise accessed or used the account for a continuous period of 180 days your account will be deemed to be dormant or inactive. If you do not login for a period of 180 days any balance (real and bonus) in your account will be forfeited to the company without further notice. We will attempt to notify you by email prior to this taking effect. (I would bet my house on them making sure their “attempt” to notify you doesn’t reach you. 180 days is also way too short for a dormancy clause and no dormancy clause should mean the forfeiting of entire balance, a small “upkeep” fee is the norm for casinos)
- There may be occasions where we will have to suspend your account with us. In these circumstances, your funds may be temporarily unavailable for you to use or withdraw. We will suspend access to your account in the following circumstances: You are found to be playing free games excessively (why?)
- You are found, in our reasonable opinion, to be cheating (listing “our reasonable opinion” but not giving any examples gives them complete carte blanche to suspend accounts)
Top Dog Slots Conclusion:
Clearly a lot of thought and hard work has gone into their terms and conditions in order to make absolutely sure that players cannot win. And in the event that any player by some miracle does actually win, you can bet your bottom dollar that they will try to use their purposefully vague “cheating” rule so they still don’t have to pay out.
Horrible, horrible, horrible.