Age of the Gods Fate Sisters is a remake of the Marvel Iron Man 3 slot released a few years ago. There are a lot of features in this slot however the rtp is pretty low and the slot can go a very very long time without paying much out at all.
|Online Slot Machine||Fate Sisters Slot|
|Where||Playtech Online Casinos|
Fate Sisters is the 6th release in the “Age of the gods” and the replacement of the wonderful though frustrating Thor slot.
The Age of Gods progressive jackpot network is the replacement to the Marvel progressive jackpot network (Disney pulled Marvel from any gambling related activities).
Age of the Gods™ Fate Sisters
Playtech’s obsession with the Ancient Greeks is still stirring, and we have no complaints as long as the games added to the Age of the Gods series are like Fate Sisters – epic, great-looking and overflowing with winning potential. The theme deals with the story of the Moirai, three fate sisters. According to the myth, Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos would control the thread of life for every mortal.
As intimidating as they may sound, they are gorgeous and generous in Playtech’s 5-reel, 25-line video slot, accompanied by golden Wilds, Scatters, loads of free spins and four progressive jackpot prizes. Should you decide to visit the temples where the trio of powerful sisters dwells, you will see that the designers took the liberty to represent them as lovely ladies instead of hags that they were described as in the original myth.
Let Lotho weave the threads of your success on the reels, and Lachesis will gladly embellish them. We’re sure you can strike a deal with Atropos not to cut the threads too soon, though.
Best Playtech Casinos to Play
Yes – Why to play?
- Marvelous graphics and animations, as well as excellent narrative. The game boasts four different reel backdrops and reel sets. Each sister is assigned her own temple and the part where you’re guided into each of the temples is nicely animated.
- Four different progressive jackpots to be won. Just like all other Age of the Gods slots, Fate Sisters contributes to the prize pools of the Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power jackpots.
- Offers a special bonus in the base game.
- The variance sits in the middle, right where it pleases all the players.
No – Why not to Play?
- We’d prefer not to see so many low-paying numerical icons.
- It may take some time to trigger the main bonus
Fate Sisters Slot Bonus Features
While some Age of the Gods titles feature four-option free play rounds, Fate Sisters has a theme that restricts it to three possibilities. However, the developer compensates for that in the base game with a clever re-spin feature.
For this feature to become active, Lachesis needs to land on reel 1, Clotho on reel 3 and Atropos on reel 5 simultaneously. The player gets a free re-spin while the sisters remain in their positions. Should they form a part of a winning combination, they will pay as Scatters.
Fates’ Portal Free Games
Manage to obtain three Scatter icons anywhere on the reels and you will be asked to pick one of three possible free spins modes:
- Atropos’s Temple – 15 free spins with a dynamic multiplier (can range between 2x and 5x). Atropos awards 3 more spins when it lands on reel 3.
- Lachesis’s Temple – 10 free spins with freezing Wilds (they remain frozen during 3 spins). Lachesis awards 3 more spins when it appears on reel 3.
- Clotho’s Temple – 8 free spins with 3 random Wilds on every spin. Clotho awards 3 extra spins every time it lands on the middle reel.
Fate Sisters Slot Machine – Our Verdict
A precious gift to all slot lovers who are fans of Greek mythology, Fate Sisters is a video slot filled with anticipation, diverse prizes and lovely visuals. We’d like to remind you that even though the jackpots can be won at random, the rule of thumb applies – the higher your bet, the more likely you are to win. If the sisters are giving you a hard time, you can try your luck with God of Storms or Mighty Midas and still shoot for the same jackpots.