New game release from GameArt casino games developer – Castle Blood. (16th May 2017) The 5 reel – 25 pay line game keeps on entertaining you with its stacked symbols structure. Although the link between Underworld and Castle Blood slot is not official and this is definitely not a branded game, GameArt was obviously inspired by the the popular movie series, featuring Selene’s and Lucian’s doppelgangers as the main symbols.
Being the developer’s first attempt at Vampire theme, Castle Blood is not what you would call innovative and a never-before-seen slot and we doubt it will become as popular as Blood Suckers and Blood Suckers 2. Rather, it offers more of a linear and clean gameplay, with $0.25 to $12.50 betting range on 25 fixed paylines.
So, get your Crucifix ready and follow us inside the Castle to see what else the developer has in store for us.
Play GameART slots here:
Yes – Why to Play Castle Blood Slot
- Free Spins feature that can be re-activated during the session in progress if a triggering combination lands on the reels. With up to 20 bonus spins per session, the potential is massive and can save you a pretty penny.
- Not one, but two Wild icons that can replace all other symbols (excluding the Scatters) and complete a combination.
- Additional multipliers that appear during the bonus feature and increase the payout by x2, x3, x4 or x5 for all the combinations with the Wild icons.
- Gamble feature which adds some extra element of suspense and risk to the game, potentially increasing the win after every successful spin.
- Low minimal bet, making the game convenient to a wide range of players.
No – Why not to Play?
- Low return to player percentage (only 95.3%) and a noticeable dry spins potential when continuous Free Spins sessions are triggered.
- Not a lot to keep you interested, apart from the conventional bonus features that you can find in any other slot.
Castle Blood is pretty basic when it comes to special features.
Castle Blood slot Free Spins
Any 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols trigger 8, 12 or 20 Free Spins respectively. Any 2, 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols award additional 5, 8, 12 or 20 Free Spins respectively during the bonus feature. During Free Spins multipliers are added to wild symbols. Each multiplier that substitutes in a win it will multiply the win by x2, x3, x4 and x5 respectively.
If one of the Wilds substitutes an icon and completes a winning combo during the Free Spins, the payout value will be increased by up to x5.
Castle Blood is not a slot that can sweep you off your feet and make you lose the track of time while in front of the gaming screen. Special features are somewhat basic and GameArt definitely plays it safe, giving you no more than Free Spins and multipliers.
If you are looking for a more engaging slot, this may not be a right choice for you, but those who do not care about surprises are likely to enjoy frequent Free Spins activation.
And, if you feel that the ride is not bumpy enough, simply wait for the next winning spin and try your luck with the Gamble feature.