The Iron Girl slot from Play’n Go is a futuristic space-themed video slot with anime-ish cartoon symbols spread out on a five-reel, three-row play grid. With the help of her Iron Armour, Iron Girl is on a mission to rid the universe of an evil alien presence. It’s up to you to help her as she takes on Quake, Shia, Slith and Thunder.
Iron Girl pays on any of 20 fixed pay lines and players can choose to bet between £.20 and £200.00 per spin. As the reels flash before your eyes you’ll see Iron Girl herself serving as the wild symbol. High paying symbols consist of one for each of Iron Girl’s arch villains, four in all. And finally, there are four low paying symbols made up of the four playing card suits with a futuristic, neon makeover. Five of a kind on the high symbols will get you ten times your bet back, and five of a kind on the low symbols will bring two and a half times your wager.
There aren’t a whole lot of bonus features on the Iron Girl slot, but the ones that are there can reach significant multiplier levels. They also trigger randomly, so there’s no need to hit any special symbols to trigger anything.
You won’t find this slot at Australian Online Casinos or USA casinos, because Play’n Go doesn’t operate in those areas. You may find alternative games available to you by visiting Slot section with new tittles every week!
Best Play’ N GO Casinos to Play at
Yes – Why Play Iron Girl Slot
- Although it’s very cartoonish, the graphics on this slot are very well done and some of the animations are quite entertaining.
- Iron Girl appears to be a low to medium volatility slot, so wins come in pretty consistently.
- Bonus features will trigger on any win made up of the alien villain symbols, so when you win with one of the high paying symbols, you’re almost always going to get something on top of the initial win.
No – Why Not Play?
- There isn’t really any interactivity on this slot. If you like bonus features where you get to make choices, you’re not going to find them here.
- Although the graphics are well done, there are sure to be those among you who will think they are just too childish.
- Bonus features can trigger some big multipliers and hefty wins, but it still feels like there’s just something missing. The way bonuses are delivered doesn’t really get the excitement level up or make you feel like anything special has happened in most cases.
Iron Girl Slot Bonus Features
As was mentioned above, there aren’t many bonus features built into Iron Girl, but the ones that are there trigger fairly often to help boost payouts. First, Iron Girl’s Iron Armour will appear at random. When this happens, up to five wild symbols are added to the reels in random locations.
Bonus feature number two consists of free respins on winning spins made from combinations of the high-paying alien villain symbols. Whenever the player wins with these symbols, all symbols of the type that won (even if they weren’t in the winning combination) and all wild symbols are held in place and the reels spin again. If another of either the winning symbol or a wild symbol appears, they will also be held in place and the reels spin once more. Respins will continue until no more matching or wild symbols appear.
Villain respins will also trigger a multiplier bonus. If you land eight winning symbols during the respins, two extra wild symbols will be placed to help increase the payout. 10 winning symbols will multiply your overall win by two. 12 winning symbols will multiply it by three, and if you can land 14 you’ll get a five times multiplier.
You can mainly find Play’n Go Slots at UK casinos and other European brands. If you are into cartoonish slots – I have to confess that I personally love these! – you may find these tittles interesting too: