Playtech’s new Justice League slot is a cracker. With an RTP of 96.33% on a branded progressive slot you really cannot go far wrong. The gameplay is decent with one base game mini feature (which often pays not much but we have already seen it paying out 100x to 200x a few times and the slot was only released today!). There are a full 6 bonus features to choose from which gives you plenty of choice, do you go all out with just 2 Batman spins or do you play safe with 15 Flash spins? I personally pick Wonder Woman as with those free spin you have good potential for huge wins but also have the benefit of potential re-triggers.
Definitely a winner from Playtech, lots of cold spells but you expect that when the potential upsides are so big!
Best Playtech Casinos to Play:
Justice League slot Playtech
5-Reel 40-Line Slot
The maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.33% and the minimum is 96.31%. Both include Jackpot Contribution of 0.99%.
The objective of Justice League™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click START on the entry screen to be taken to the main game reels.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 40 active paylines. Your line bet per game round is your total bet divided by 40.
- Choose your total bet by clicking ‘–’ or ‘+’.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- The reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Click on an option to start the Auto Play function. During Auto Play mode the AUTO PLAY button displays the number of auto spins left.
- Once the feature has ended you will be automatically returned to the main game or the Autoplay session will resume (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or the Menu.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the ‘Responsible Gaming – Auto Play’ dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a win pop-up opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The WILD symbol in the game is the JL symbol.
The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol except the SCATTER symbol. There is also a separate payout for 3 or more WILD symbols on an active payline. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from WILD symbols on an active payline. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win from WILD symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by the WILD symbol standing in).
The SCATTER symbol in the game is a mother box symbol.
3 SCATTER symbols landing simultaneously on reels #1, #3 and #5 will trigger the Free Games feature. SCATTER symbols can only land on reels #1, #3 and #5.
Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash symbols appear as single symbols on all reels during the main game, the Super Hero Respin feature and Free Games. These symbols also appear in 2-symbol high, 3-symbol high and 4-symbol high stacks during the main game, the Super Hero Respin feature and Free Games.
SUPER HERO RESPINS
During any main game spin a special frame (called the ‘feature frame’) can appear over the bottom symbol position on reel 5. If a super hero symbol (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg or The Flash) lands in the frame all symbols of that type will turn into WILD symbols before the wins are calculated.
The reels will then respin with the super hero symbol that landed in the frame transformed into a WILD symbol.
During a respin the feature frame will remain in position. If another super hero symbol lands in the feature frame all symbols of that type will change into WILD symbols and trigger another respin. A respin can be triggered up to 5 times consecutively.
The feature ends when a non-super hero symbol lands in the feature frame. After the feature ends any super hero symbols that turned WILD revert to their original state.
- 3 SCATTER symbols landing on reels #1, #3 and #5 trigger the Free Games feature.
- You will be taken to the mode selection screen, which will have up to 6 Free Games modes available.
- Free Games modes are unlocked by repeatedly triggering the Free Games feature. Trigger the Free Games feature 6 times to unlock all 6 modes.
- The Free Games modes are:
- The Flash: 15 free games. This mode is available from the first time the Free Games feature is triggered. The feature frame appears at the bottom of reel #5 for every free game. When a super hero symbol lands in the frame, all instances of that symbol are converted to WILD for that spin result only.
- Cyborg: 12 free games. The feature frame is at the bottom of reel #5 during every free game. When any symbol, other than a super hero symbol, lands in the frame the frame expands 1 position to the left. The frame can expand up to 4 times consecutively. When a super hero symbol lands in the frame, all instances of that symbol are converted to WILD for that spin result only. The feature frame then resets to its original size for the next spin (if it was expanded).
- Aquaman: 10 free games. The feature frame appears at the bottom of reel #5 for every free game. When any symbol, except SCATTER, lands in the feature frame all instances of that symbol are converted to WILD for that spin result only.
- Wonder Woman: 7 free games. 1-5 feature frames appear on the reels during every free game. Only 1 frame can appear per reel. When a super hero symbol lands in a frame, all instances of that symbol are converted to WILD for that spin only.
- Superman: 5 free games. A 2×2 feature frame covers rows #3 and #4 of reels #4 and #5 during every free game. When super hero symbols land in the frame, all instances of these symbols are converted to WILD for that spin result only.
- Batman: 2 free games. The feature frame appears at the bottom of reel #5 for both free games. When a super hero symbol lands in the frame all super hero symbols present on the screen become WILD for that spin only.
- Land 2 SCATTER symbols to trigger 3 extra free games in any free games mode, except Superman and Batman.
- Land 3 SCATTER symbols to retrigger any free games mode, except Superman and Batman.
- No extra free games or retriggers are available in the Superman and Batman free games modes.
- Each time you trigger the Free Games feature from the main game, you unlock another super hero. Trigger the Free Games feature 6 times to unlock all 6 modes.
During the Free Games feature the reels are spun automatically. The win for each spin is displayed in the Win field. The Total Win field shows the accumulated winnings from all free games played so far. The number of free games left is shown in the Free Games Left field.
After all free games have completed a screen appears showing the total feature win. Click OK to return to the main game reels. Your total win for the feature will also be displayed in the Total Win field in the main game.
DC SUPER HEROES JACKPOT
This game is linked to the DC Super Heroes Jackpot.