Madame Destiny is a five-reel, three-row, ten fixed pay line slot brought to gamblers everywhere by the Pragmatic Play game development studio. As you might have guessed by the name, this video slot carries a mystical theme. What does Madame Destiny see as she peers into her crystal ball? Will there be good fortune and riches waiting in your future?
There are 12 regular symbols on the reels plus wild and scatter symbols. Among the high paying symbols, there is an enchanting owl, a black cat, a love potion, spiritual candles, and tarot cards. The lower paying symbols are represented by the playing card values 9 through A. Madame Destiny herself serves as the wild symbol and highest payout on this slot at 90,000 coins for five of a kind. The crystal ball is the scatter symbol, paying off in second place at 50,000 coins for five of a kind.
Wagering options are on the low side, making the Madame Destiny slot perfect for those with a limited bankroll or who just don’t want to put down a lot of money on each spin. Coin values can be set from £.01 up to £.50 and players can bet from one to ten coins on each line. That, of course, gives us a minimum wager of £.10 and a maximum of £50.00.
Where to Play Pragmatic Slots
Yes – Why To Play Madame Destiny Slot
- This slot has a very generous RTP (return to player) rate of 96.5%, giving players good value for their money. Not the best payout slot you can find, but close enough.
- The game is highly configurable, allowing players to turn off background sound and/or sound effects. The autospin function has several options for stopping at a win or loss amount, plus the ability to set the reels to quick spin or even turbo spin.
- Bonus features automatically multiply payouts in both the base game and during free spins.
No – Why not play?
- Similar to Dead or Alive, Immortal Romance and similar titles, Madame Destiny is a high volatility slot. Love it or Hate it. There are chances for very large payouts, but players have to be willing to ride out big swings in their balance.
- The presence of 12 symbols with six of them being low-paying symbols makes it much more difficult to hit high paying winning combinations.
- The presence of only one real bonus feature can make the action feel a bit tedious, especially if you haven’t hit a good sized win in a while.
Madame Destiny Slot Bonus Features
There are only two basic bonus features in Madame Destiny, which is kind of a shame because the game is well designed and the mystic theme lends itself well to some original bonus game ideas. Both features do, however, help to multiply payouts, so that’s a big plus.
The first bonus feature is simply hitting a wild symbol at any time during regular spins. Any combination that contains at least one wild will have its payout multiplied by two.
The only other bonus feature is free spins. Landing three scatter symbols anywhere on the reels will award 15 free spins. Scatter symbols appear on all reels, and free spins can be retriggered. To sweeten the pot just a bit, all wins during free spins are multiplied by three and can be multiplied again by two if a wild symbol is part of the winning combination.
The Madame Destiny slot is well designed on an audiovisual level but lacks substance underneath. Most players who decide they like the game will likely do so because they are fans of the mystic theme or find something pleasing about the graphics or sounds. As far as the gameplay itself goes, there isn’t really anything to make this slot stand out from the hundreds of others out there.
The low wagering options can make this slot attractive to players who don’t want to bet a lot on each spin of the reels, but it’s important to remember this is a high volatility slot. A good sized bankroll will still be needed to ride out the ups and downs.
Madame Destiny is, unfortunately, not a must-see video slot, but it’s worth checking out if you’re looking for a new game to play and you like high volatility slots.