The power of the pink! The Pink Panther, Inspector Clouseau, and the Little Man are back, with 2 mystery progressive jackpots, 5 mystery bonuses, and animations galore!
Pink Panther – In short
Pink Panther is a video slot by Playtech centering around your favorite mischievous feline and his attempts to nab the diamond! Released in 2010, the game features some rather basic visuals. It does have certain charms to it – with Pink Panther tapping the screen and reacting to your wins!
Assist our oddly colored friend on his journey across the five reel playing field. The slot has a total of 40 flexible paylines that you can turn on and off. All wins are paid left to right only.
The game offers the timeless franchise of Pink Panther as a theme, and the promise of two progressive jackpots! If you think you have what it takes to win big, read on and try your luck!
Yes – Why to play Pink Panther
- You can tell the artists and developers put a lot of effort into this release. Playtech went out of their way to add rudimentary animations to most symbols. Even if it as simple as a zoom effect to highlight a winning combination!
- There are a total of six special features available to players. All of them are unlocked randomly, and have different effects. However, each one is incredibly useful in landing you awesome wins!
- You can enjoy Pink Panther on all devices, from desktop to mobile.
Where to Play
No – Why not to Play?
- We do not have any official information about the slot’s volatility.
- The RTP is below the current industry average. The minimum theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage is 93.99% and the maximum theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage that includes the Jackpot contribution is 95.39%. To be honest, that’s pretty low, even for Playtech, and you can find plenty Microgaming and NetEnt slots with much higher returns.
All bonuses, unless otherwise stated, are activated randomly.
- Crack the Pink: The Pink Panther opens different safes, revealing free spins, multipliers, and an expanding Wild on the third reel. The bonus ends when you open a safe containing dynamite within.
- Color Pink: Pink Panther and Little Man paint a wall full of numbers in pink and blue. After that, all pink numbers are added up and multiplied by your current wager to form a cash prize. After a round ends, you can take the win, or try your luck again.
- Wheel of Pink: Two wheels are spun. The external reel can win various cash prizes, while the internal wheel lets gamblers re-spin or collect the win.
- Pink Trail: Inspector Clouseau wanders across the reels to find the diamond. He will encounter prizes or traps during each step. All prizes are added together after the bonus ends. If he falls into a trap, all collected prizes are halved.
- Pink Pow: Between two to six symbols are randomly transformed into Wilds.
- Jackpot Adventure: Any spin during normal gameplay can grant the Major and Minor progressive jackpots. Players have to open doors and uncover certain characters to win the appropriate prize.
This was clearly a labor of love on Playtech’s part. There are lots of little details that show just how much effort the developers put into it. The sheer amount of special features also makes it a must-play, in our book.