Elk Studios‘ sequel to the Electric Sam slot. Sam on the Beach is a far superior slot and you can see how far this fledgling slot studio has come over the past couple of years.
Sam on the Beach slot can be rather frustrating at time but it can pay handsomely when it wants to. The RTP here stands on 96.3% and that’s common with Elk. Unlike other providers which vary the return significantly between their games, Elk’s pay pretty much the same. Poltava and Wild Toro are the highest – paying 96.4%. Bloopers slot is the lowest with 96.1%. That’s the whole difference.
What is it about?
Electric Sam is back and he is taking his whole family on a dream Caribbean vacation for a family reunion with uncle Ted, a laid back and fun loving troll, who’s solution to every problem is to deal with it tomorrow and care as little as possible.
With the addition of a hippie uncle character, all of the charming trolls from the prequel slot are back, including Sandra, Sam’s beautiful wife and business partner and their loving daughter, Maggie, a rebellious teenager.
Apart from the reels background, one other difference between this and Electric Sam slot from 2014 is a newly introduced Beach Memories Respin, a bonus feature that occurs in the main game.
Yes – Why to Play Sam on the Beach Slot
- Beautifully designed slot with a background story that goes way back to 2014, when the first slot in the series was launched. The winning potential is even higher than with Electric Sam – 227,520 coins.
- Players who like to introduce a certain strategy to their wagering will be more than pleased with 4 integrated betting systems, which will automatise and adjust the bets according to continuous winning or losing spins. The betting strategy will also depend on the select wager, which can range from $0.20 to $100.
- Re-triggerable Free Spins with a new bonus Respin feature and Sticky Wild symbols.
- Bigger and better payouts for all symbol combinations, including the total potential jackpot.
- Return to player has a decent percentage rate of 96.3%, categorising Sam on the Beach as a slot that will not easily drain your budget.
No – Why Not to Play?
- Landing 5 Bell icons required for the highest number of Free Spins to be unlocked is extremely difficult.
- Players who prefer slots with more substantial payouts may not find Sam on the Beach low volatility as challenging.
With the standard offer of Free Spins, the Elk enriches the Sam saga with the Re-spin feature.
Combo of 3, 4 or 5 Scatter Bell symbols will start 5, 10 or 15 Free Spins, respectively. With each new Scatter that appear on the reel, an extra spin will be added.
Beach Memories Re-spin
All family members arranged in a horizontal order will activate a Re-spin mode, featuring 4 Sticky Wild icons
Electric Treat Sticky Wilds
Sticky Sam will have the power of electrifying a random symbol, turning it into a new sticky Wild. Sticky Sandra will award extra multipliers, while Sticky Maggie harpoons other icons for a chance of increasing the winning odds. When uncle Ted combo appears on the reels carrying his radio, Sticky multiplier will be awarded.
Elk is providing a movie like experience with their every new release, creating a parallel universe for each of the games – one of the main reasons any new announcement regarding an upcoming game by this developer is always a big deal with the fans of their products.
With the Free Spins, Re-spin feature and 4 Sticky Wilds, Sam on the Beach slot is on point and just as good as the original release – if not better.
Hopefully, Elk will continue reporting on the adventures of Sam and his wacky familyץ