The Street Magic slot is one of the latest releases from the veteran game design crew at Play’n Go. Prepare to be amazed and astounded as you spin the reels on this wonderfully designed slot, putting your fate into the hands of a talented and mystical street magician.
As you should have guessed by now, Street Magic is themed around a street performing magician and the items you might come across as you witness his show. Everything happens on a 5-reel, 4-row grid where payouts are made based on 20 fixed pay lines. As the reels spin you will see symbols like handcuffs, pocket watches, throwing knives, padlocks, and a jeweled ring. Of course, there are also wild symbols and scatters to help mix things up a bit.
Placing bets on the Street Magic slot is a simple and straightforward process. Pay lines are fixed at 20 and there are no coin multipliers or values to mess with. Players are simply given the option to bet from a minimum of £.20 up to a maximum of £100.00 per spin.
As far as payouts go, low paying symbols will get you your money back for a five of a kind win, paying as little as one-tenth of your bet for three of a kind. High-paying symbols will net you a reward of up to 25 times your wager for five of a kind and, again, as low as one-tenth of your bet for matching 2 symbols. With bonus features activated, it is possible to win up to 5,000 times your original bet.
Best Play’ N GO Casinos to Play at
Yes – Why To Play Street Magic Slot
- Street Magic has an excellent visual design. The symbols, animations, and street magician character really capture the spirit of the “Street Performer” genre of magic.
- Street Magic has a 96% RTP (return to player) rate. It’s not the highest we’ve seen, but it’s still a very respectable return rate that gives players good value.
- The 5,000 X maximum win is not unreasonably high. Players can expect this one to actually pay out every so often.
No – Why Not Play?
- The bonus features on Street Magic are fun to watch, but lack any kind of interactivity. With the whole purpose of real street magic being audience interactions, maybe there could have been a little more creativity here.
- Although wins come up fairly often, they are usually for very low amounts. Even the highest paying symbols only return five times your bet unless you hit four of a kind or more. A long series of wins that either lose money or just return your original wager can get frustrating fast.
Street Magic Bonus Features
There are two wild symbols in this slot. You’ll see a standard wild symbol, and then the street magician symbol, which is technically the scatter symbol, will also serve as wild. In addition to wild symbols, depending on how you look at it, there are either three or four more bonus features in Street Magic.
If two scatter symbols land on the reels, it will trigger one of three “magical performances”. The magician symbols can expand to form two fully wild reels, a third scatter symbols will magically appear to award free spins, or four wild symbols will be randomly placed on the reels.
Three or more scatter symbols can trigger 8, 10, or 12 free spins. When free spins are active, wild symbols become sticky and players can win an additional four, six, or eight free spins as they land. There is also the aforementioned possibility of winning up to 5000 times your original wager.
If you feel more like a conservative player, this slot may be right for you due to it’s medium – high volatility. It is indeed an entertaining game to play and widely available: you can find Play’n Go casinos in many jurisdictions, like UK casinos and also Australian online casinos.
Second chance features will provide alternative ways to score: with wilds or missing scatters. I liked this game and the attention to detail.