Play Wild Gambler: the slot for big game punters! Wild Gambler combines the fast paced action of slot machines with the strategy of roulette. The original and unique Lock & Spin feature lets YOU control where the wilds are: click on any reel symbol to turn it into a wild! Raise the stakes by placing multiple wilds onto the reels and form a winning pattern that you can play for spin after spin. Free spins can trigger at any time. Wilds lock in place during free spins, creating potentially huge payouts! (This is a marketing video created to promote the Playtech Slot, the game play was in demonstration mode)
5-Reel 20-Line Slots
The objective of Wild Gambler is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- This game is played with a fixed number of 20 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet × 20.
- Normal symbols can be turned into WILD symbols. Clicking on a symbol selects it and turns it into a WILD. Clicking on a WILD symbol de-selects it and removes the WILD.
- The line bet can be selected on the LINE STAKE panel.
- Click ‘−’ or ‘+’ under the LINE STAKE to choose the line bet.
- You can switch on or off the Auto Lock feature. When turned on, all new WILDS that appear on the reels are automatically locked and kept during the subsequent spins. If the Auto Lock feature is disabled, only the WILDS selected by the player will be carried forward in the Lock & Spin mode. Auto Lock is enabled by default.
- Clicking the SPIN button spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Clicking the LOCK & SPIN button keeps the WILD symbols currently on the reels and spins the reels so that only the other symbols are changed. This increases the chance of getting wins. The total bet will be shown on the LOCK & SPIN button and will vary depending on where the WILDS are on the reels. Note: The total bet in the Lock & Spin mode is always higher than the total bet in the normal spin mode.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Click on an option to start the Auto play function. During the Auto play mode the AUTO PLAY button changes into STOP. Click the STOP button to stop Auto play mode.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Auto play mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO page.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the ‘Responsible Gaming – Auto Play’ dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
MAXIMUM WIN LIMIT
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for 5 WILD symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable.
The player has the option to change any symbol into a WILD symbol. This is done by clicking on the symbol, which ‘locks’ a WILD symbol in place. Locking the WILDS means that they will be held from 1 spin to the next, and only the other symbols will change when the reels are spun in the Lock & Spin mode. A small padlock in the upper right-hand corner of the WILD symbol indicates that it is locked. Using Lock & Spin increases the chance of getting wins and the total bet in this mode is always higher than the total bet in the normal spin mode.
When there are other WILDS in the spin results, they can also be unlocked (when Auto Lock is on) or locked (when Auto Lock is off) by clicking on them. If Auto Lock is enabled, the padlock is black and all new WILDS that appear are locked automatically. If Auto Lock is disabled, the padlock is red. Auto Lock is enabled by default.
Each WILD will stay locked indefinitely until it is unlocked manually or the normal spin mode is used instead of the Lock & Spin mode. To unlock a WILD manually, click on it. This will remove the WILD symbol from the reels. Using the normal spin mode does not keep the WILDS on the reels and changes all symbols.
During the main game, meerkats appear occasionally at the bottom of the game window holding up letters. If 5 meerkats holding up the ‘B’, ‘O’, ‘N’, ‘U’ and ‘S’ letters appear after a spin, the Free Spins feature is triggered. Click PLAY to enter the bonus round. A message appears at the beginning of the feature saying that you have won 8 Free Spins. To start the feature, click CONTINUE.
During Free Spins, the reels are spun automatically using the same bet per line as on the spin that won the feature. All WILDS from the feature triggering spin will be locked and any new WILDS that appear during the feature will be automatically locked for the remaining free spins. Note: New WILDS will be kept in place regardless of whether the Auto Lock feature is enabled or disabled.
After each Free Spin, the Win field shows the winnings from the current spin. The Total Win field shows the accumulated winnings from all free spins played so far. After all Free Spins have been completed a screen appears showing the accumulated winnings from all free spins. The overall amount you have won during the free spins will also be displayed in the Win field in the main game.
If the Free Spins are triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on PLAY and then CONTINUE. The Auto Play mode does not continue after all free spins have been played.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and button that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance – Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier – Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashire window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money -This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus – This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games – Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured – Is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off – Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu – Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History – Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options – Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help – Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable – Opens the Paytable of the game.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations.
- The Feature screen explains witch feature rounds can be triggered and played in the game.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking X exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found above.
- Info – Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
- Lines + and − buttons – Increase or decrease the number of active paylines.
- Line Bet + and − buttons – Increase or decrease the bet per line.
- Auto Play / Stop Auto Play – Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.
- Spin / Stop – Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Play mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode. During a spin, the Spin button changes into the Stop button that stops the spin animation and displays the result immediately.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 91.89% and the maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 97.00%.
Tags: Playtech Casinos