|Online Slot Machine||The Flintstones|
|Slot Provider||Playtech Casino Software|
Hot news off the press is that Playtech are adding a brand new slot to their portfolio based on the classic cartoon family The Flintstones, and from the really early sneak peaks we have seen it looks an absolute monster! All the graphics and animations are exactly true to the original source material and there are a wealth of fun bonus features to keep you entertained.
Have a Yabba Dabba Doo time in Bedrock on this 5-reel, 1,024 Ways to Win slot! Party with all of your prehistoric pals for increasing win multipliers, extra Wilds or Ultra Spins in Free Games. Bowl with Fred for big cash prizes in the Bonus round! Start spinning today for stupendous wins with the world’s silliest stone-age family!
The Free Spins Bonus offers you the chance to select one of three modes increasing in variance and risk.
There is the Rocky Ride bonus during the base game.
Wilma Wild Free Games = 5 free games with extra multiplier spin.
Dino Multiplier Free Games = 10 free games with an increasing multiplier.
The Great Gazoo Free Games = 20 free games with snapping extra wilds.
We will bring you more news as we get it but from what we have seen so far this is going to be a hugely popular slot. Playtech look to be right bang on the money with this one!
Where can you play Playtech slots (including The Flintstones Slot):
Coming soon from Playtech is the excellent looking Flintstones online slot.
Have a Yabba Dabba Doo time in Bedrock on this 5-reel, 1,024 Ways to Win slot!
Party with all of your prehistoric pals for increasing win multipliers, extra Wilds or Ultra Spins in Free Games. Bowl with Fred for big cash prizes in the Bonus round!
Start spinning today for stupendous wins with the world’s silliest stone-age family!
The Flintstones slot
5-Reel Slot with 1024 Ways to Win
The objective of The Flintstones™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- The Flintstones™ game is always played with 1024 Ways to Win. The number of ways is fixed and cannot be changed.
- Total bet per game round = coin value X 40.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current total bet. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation early and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower. When the Turbo Mode is active, the button changes to Turbo On. Clicking the Turbo On button ends the Turbo Mode and resumes the normal game.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Total win = payout value x coin value. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given way, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different ways are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When the Paytable is opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Free Games screen describes the main rules of the Free Games round.
- The Great Gazoo™ Free Games screen describes the rules of The Great Gazoo™ Free Games round.
- The Wilma™ Wild Free Games screen describes the rules of the Wilma™ Wild Free Games round.
- The Dino™ Multiplier Free Games screen describes the rules of the Dino™ Multiplier Free Games round.
- The Bedrock Bowling Bonus screen explains the way the feature is triggered and describes its flow.
- The Flintstones Rocky Ride screen explains how this feature is triggered and describes its behaviour.
- The All Ways screen explains how wins are formed in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
Ways to Win:
- The All Ways feature is active at all times during gameplay. Players bet on combinations between adjacent reels, beginning from the leftmost reel, instead of on paylines.
- Active ways are illustrated in the All Ways screen of the Info page.
- All 1024 active ways can register wins.
- There is a difference between the coin value and the total bet. The coin value is the bet that you can control, which is multiplied by 40 to form the total bet. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the coin value.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the same symbol must appear on 3 or more sequential reels to form a win.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the coin value must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two winning combinations occur on the same way, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active way has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
The Wild symbol Dino can stand for any other symbol, except and , to make the best possible winning combination. appears on all reels, both during the main game and the Free Games round. More information on the Free Games round can be found here.
Note: the Wild symbol is always stacked (functioning as 2 symbols, one on top of the other), except for when it appears during the Wilma™ Wild Free Games round.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more on an active way, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from the Wild symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
Extra Wild Symbols
During Free Games rounds, Extra Wild symbols appear. More information on each Free Games round can be found here.
- The Extra Wild symbol appears only during The Great Gazoo™ Free Games round.
- The Extra Wild symbol appears only during the Wilma™ Wild Free Games round and occupies a single position.
The symbols Fred and Barney are stacked on all reels during the main game, the Free Games round and The Flintstones Rocky Ride. The symbols appear as one long image that occupies 2 reel positions but represent 2 separate and identical symbols. Each reel position covered by a stacked symbol counts and pays according to the payout of the respective symbol if participating in a winning combination.
Free Games Symbol
The Free Games symbols appear on reels #2, #3 and #4 only, during both the main game and the Free Games round. The Free Games symbol does not have any payout of its own.
Whenever 3 or more appear in any position on these reels during the main game, the Free Games feature is triggered. More information on the Free Games round can be found here.
Whenever 3 or more appear in any position on these reels during Free Games, the Free Games feature is triggered. At the end of the Free Games feature, you may select another Free Games feature which will be played immediately.
The Mystery Symbol appears only during The Flintstones Rocky Ride feature. The Mystery Symbol always appears on the spinning reels in stacked sets of 2 (one appearing on top of the other). More information on The Flintstones Rocky Ride can be found here.
The Bedrock Bowling Bonus
If the Bonus symbol appears simultaneously on reels #1, #3 and #5, The Bedrock Bowling Bonus feature is triggered. The Bedrock Bowling Bonus is available only during the main game.
To start the feature, click on Click to Start in the lower right-hand corner of the game window. A Welcome message appears and shortly the Bonus round begins.
You can pick 3 bowling style throws out of 4. After a bowling style throw is selected, a cash prize is revealed and noted on the scoreboard at the top of the Bonus screen. Then Fred throws the ball. Each hit pin stands for a multiplier of x1. The multipliers are accumulated. For example, hitting 3 pins awards a win multiplier of x3. The earned multiplier is applied to the cash prize and this forms the winning from the current throw.
At the end of each throw, the scoreboard at the top of the Bonus screen displays the winnings from this throw (the cash prize, the multiplier and the calculated win) and the accumulated Total Win from the Bonus round. Afterwards the picking board appears and you may choose another throw style.
If a throw is a strike (all 10 pins are hit), a x10 multiplier is awarded. After the message “Strike” appears onscreen, you win a free throw, which Fred makes immediately. The awarded multiplier from the free throw is added to the multiplier of the throw that won the strike. The accumulated multiplier is applied to the cash prize of the throw that won the strike. If the additional throw also wins a strike, another throw and multiplier will be awarded again.
When 3 throws have been played the Bonus round ends. At the end of the Bonus round, a win screen displays your winnings. Click Continue to return to the main game reels. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the total winnings. The Bedrock Bowling Bonus wins are added to the ways wins.
If The Bedrock Bowling Bonus feature was triggered during Auto Play mode then The Bedrock Bowling Bonus round begins after you click on Click to Start. When all throws have been played and you click Continue on the screen summarizing The Bedrock Bowling Bonus win the Auto Play mode resumes.
When 3 or more Free Games symbols appear simultaneously on reels #2, #3 and #4 during the main game the Free Games feature is triggered.
To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start. A Free Games selection screen appears in which you may pick 1 out of 3 Free Games modes: The Great Gazoo™ Free Games, Wilma™ Wild Free Games and Dino™ Multiplier Free Games. After selecting an option, the chosen Free Games mode begins automatically.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same coin value as on the spin that won the Free Games round. After each spin the win is displayed in the Win field. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the win amount immediately. The Free Games Win field at the top right-hand corner of the reels shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games round. The number of the remaining Free Games is displayed at the top left-hand corner of the reels.
If 3 or more appear simultaneously on reels #2, #3 and #4 during any Free Games mode, the Free Games feature is re-triggered. The Free Games can be re-triggered indefinitely. When the Free Games are re-triggered, a notification message appears onscreen. To return to the current Free Games round, click on Continue. At the end of the current Free Games round the mode choice screen will appear again. Select a mode to play the re-triggered Free Games round.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes your winnings. The You Win message shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games round.
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the total winnings. Free Games wins are added to the ways wins.
If the Free Games feature was triggered during Auto Play mode then the Free Games round begins after you click on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and you click Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes.
The Great Gazoo™ Free Games
The Great Gazoo™ Free Games mode awards 12 Free Games.
The Great Gazoo symbol acts as an Extra Wild and appears randomly during The Great Gazoo™ Free Games round. can stand for any other symbol, except and , to make the best possible winning combination.
When The Great Gazoo appears on the reels, with a snap of his fingers he randomly turns other symbols, including , into Extra Wild symbols for the current Free Games spin.
- If The Great Gazoo snaps his fingers at a stacked symbol, only the position at which The Great Gazoo points will turn into an Extra Wild symbol.
- If 2 Extra Wild symbols appear in the results of s spin, both of them will scatter more Extra Wild symbols on the reels.
In addition, 3 or more on an active way have the same payout as 3 or more .
When all Free Games have been played, The Great Gazoo™ Free Games mode ends.
Wilma™ Wild Free Games
The Wilma™ Wild Free Games mode awards 5 Free Games and 1 extra Ultra Spin.
During Wilma™ Wild Free Games the Wild symbol only appears as a 1 high symbol , not as a stacked symbol .
When any Wild symbol appears in the reelspin results, Wilma appears and collects it with her vacuum cleaner after any winnings have been awarded. All Wild symbols are added up and the number of Wilds collected over the entire feature is displayed in the Wilds counter on the left-hand side of the reels.
After all 5 Free Games end, an additional spin is awarded. A message announces this Ultra Spin and it begins automatically. During the Ultra Spin round Wilma’s vacuum cleaner throws back on the spinning reels the Wild symbols it collected during the current Wilma™ Wild Free Games round. When the reelspin stops, wins are displayed in the Win field and the Wilma™ Wild Free Games mode ends.
- In the Wilma™ Wild Free Games round, the Extra Wild symbol occupies a single position. If lands on a stacked symbol, covers only half of the stacked symbol.
- 3 or more on an active way have the same payout as 3 or more .
Dino™ Multiplier Free Games
The Dino™ Multiplier Free Games mode awards 10 Free Games.
Dino appears randomly during any Dino™ Multiplier Free Games spin. When he appears, Dino starts digging out bones that he tosses into his bowl. Each collected bone stands for a x1 multiplier. The multipliers are accumulated throughout the Dino™ Multiplier Free Games round. The counter on the bowl displays the increasing multiplier. The counter starts with a x1 multiplier.
Note: multipliers are collected only while the reels are spinning.
After each Free Games spin ends, the winnings are multiplied by the currently accumulated multiplier.
When all Free Games have been played, the Dino™ Multiplier Free Games mode ends.
The Flintstones Rocky Ride
The Flintstones Rocky Ride is an on-reel feature that is randomly triggered. The feature is active only for the duration of the spin which triggered it and is available only during the main game.
At the beginning of The Flintstones Rocky Ride, 2 spinning wheels appear at the top of the reels:
- A spinning wheel with win multipliers
- A spinning wheel with theme symbols
The theme symbols are the game-specific symbols that have payout of their own, as illustrated in the Paytable screen of the Info page: Fred, Barney, Wilma, Betty, Telephone, Ribs, and Dino. The theme symbols spinning wheel contains all theme symbols, including .
The multiplier wheel stops spinning and reveals the multiplier that will be applied to The Flintstones Rocky Ride winnings.
Fred’s car starts moving around and throwing Mystery Symbol plaques on the spinning reels. The Mystery Symbol always appears on the spinning reels in stacked sets of 2 (one appearing on top of the other). When the car leaves, the theme-symbols wheel stops spinning and a theme symbol is selected. All turn into the selected symbol.
Afterwards the reelspin stops automatically and the Buttons panel reappears under the reels. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately. The multiplier from the spinning wheel is applied to all wins won during The Flintstones Rocky Ride. Then The Flintstones Rocky Ride ends.
If The Flintstones Rocky Ride was triggered during Auto Play mode then The Flintstones Rocky Ride round begins automatically. When The Flintstones Rocky Ride ends the Auto Play mode resumes.
Return to Player
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.43% and the maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.54%.