|Online Slot Machine||Age of the Gods Furious 4|
|Slot Provider||Playtech Casinos|
The first Age of the Gods slot, “Furious 4” has gone live and as we predicted months ago, it is simply the replacement of the Marvel Fantastic 4 slot Playtech released years ago.
Furious 4 features the brilliant Playtech progressive jackpot system and is a slight upgrade in terms of graphics compared to it’s older Fantastic 4 cousin.
I have copied and pasted the full rules of this slot below. No point me describing everything in detail when Playtech have done the work for me already.
My Verdict: Well I already named Fantastic 4 in my top 30 slots of all time last year, and once you get used to the way this slot differs in movement and symbols then it is just as enjoyable as the original. Perhaps even more so actually due to the upgrade in graphics. As far as wins go it seems to pay the same as the original, my first two free spins rounds have been 130 x stake and then 11 x stake. I suppose my only gripe with this slot is that I was really hoping that Playtech would have given the return to player a little bit of a boost now that Disney / Marvel are not taking a cut of the profits. That’s a mighty shame. But apart from that I am loving this already!
My contact at Playtech kindly sent me a bucket load of screenshots so here they are for your viewing pleasure:
Yes – Why to play Furious 4 Slot
- Appealing theme and eye-pleasing graphics. Some might say that there are numerous Ancient Greek mythology slots out there, but we’ll argue that generic slots don’t compare to Playtech’s Age of the Gods series, as these games focus on specific stories and myths, introducing new characters, not to mention the fact that they all boast wonderful graphics.
- Networked progressive jackpot. That’s right – a huge accumulated jackpot is in play, and its value adds up across all Age of the Gods slots. In fact, there are four jackpot prizes available: the Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power jackpot, which is the highest.
- Five Wilds on an active payline award 10,000x the stake.
Where to Play
No – Why not to Play?
- Don’t expect a high RTP. After all, Furious 4 is a progressive jackpot video slot and its return is somewhere in the range between 93.88% and 94.88%.
- Contains dull playing card icons that prevent the theme to penetrate even deeper into the game’s visual composition.
In Age of the Gods: Furious 4 it’s all about free spins. Get at least three Scatters anywhere in view and you’ll win 12 freebies with a chance to choose among four different bonus rounds.
It’s necessary to land a stack of character icons/gods on the middle reel during free spins to reach your choice of features. Pick one of the following:
- Age of Light (Apollo) – 4 extra spins and Apollo becomes an expending substitute symbol for all icons except the original Wild and Scatter
- Age of Curiosity (Pandora) – 4 extra spins and 1x stake cash prize. Pandora increases the multiplier by 1 every time she appears, and your wins are subject to said multiplier at the end of the feature.
- Age of Fire (Prometheus) – 4 extra spins with locked Prometheus symbols on reel 1 and extra Prometheus symbols on the remaining reels.
- Age of Endurance (Atlas) – 3 extra spins with Atlas becoming the substitute symbol. Atlas also freezes whenever it appears.
Age of Light Feature
Age of Curiosity Feature
Age of Endurance Feature
Age of Fire Feature
Where can I play these new progressive jackpot slots:
Read our Age of the Gods slots suite overview and useful information.