Playtech’s Age of the Gods jackpot slot number 4 has been officially released and is Prince of Olympus featuring Hercules. As predicted this is an updated version of the Hulk slot and visually is a massive massive improvement on the original. The gameplay and RTP remain the same with 10 free spins at a x3 multiplier for landing 3 scatters, with the two expanding wilds mini features and with the Hydra bonus replacing the Hulk smash bonus.
I was never the biggest fan of the Hulk slots and felt them to be some of the weaker Marvel jackpots but this new incarnation is much much more like it. It looks so good that it is bound to get a lot more play and the number of features on offer makes it a really attractive prospect.
In Few Words
Powered by Playtech, Prince of Olympus is a progressive jackpot slot from the Age of the Gods network., God of Storm, Furious 4 and many others. Whenever someone mentions Greek mythology the first name that comes to mind is usually Hercules, the son of Zeus and Alcmene, famous for his super-human strength and his daring adventures. Being the quintessential Greek hero, Hercules is the perfect inspiration for one of Playtech’s instalments, and you have the chance to experience it in all the best Playtech online casinos out there.
Age of Gods: Prince of Olympus features 25 adjustable paylines and 5 reels.
Yes – Why to play Prince of Olympus Slot
- Jam-packed with additional features. Other than providing the players with more dynamic gameplay, they bring more ways to win. Bonuses are all based upon the legendary exploits of Hercules.
- The chance to win one of the four jackpots is awarded randomly. The players don’t need to pay attention to active paylines or any of the symbols in the paytable to trigger the jackpot mini-game on a separate screen.
- Prince of Olympus features magnificent graphics based on detailed two-dimensional illustrations.
Where to Play:
No – Why not to Play?
- The game’s top line-based payout is comparatively less generous than some of those available across the Age of the Gods franchise.
- Lacks creativity in the soundtrack department.
Keep an eye on the Bonus symbol (Hydra) and the Scatter (Hercules logo) as these will introduce extra features and start corresponding bonuses in Prince of Olympus.
Herculean Strength feature revolves around the symbol of our mighty hero and adventurer.
- Hercules lands on the centre position of reel 3 – the player receives two re-spins with the Wild expanded to fill all positions and frozen in place.
- Hercules lands anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4 – the player obtains one re-spin with the expanding Wilds which also remain frozen in place.
When the Hydra Bonus symbol appears anywhere on reels 1 and 5, the player is taken to a screen where the battle between Hercules and the many-headed Hydra is about to take place. The task is to choose three heads at which to fire arrows for cash prizes. The fourth determines the size of the multiplier for the prize total. There is also a possibility of triggering the Hercules Rage feature; when the warrior gets furious, the heads will explode automatically.
Landing three or more of the Hercules Scatter symbols anywhere in view activates free spins, ten of them to be exact. All wins during the free spins bonus round are tripled, and the Herculean Strength feature can be activated during free play. At least three more Scatters are needed to reactivate the round and prolong the free spins with another set of ten gratis plays.
Age of the Gods: Prince of Olympus slot boasts amazing game mechanics on a relatively standard reel setup. All the special features stem from the popular myths about Hercules and make the gameplay more immersive. The range of available line bet options is somewhat smaller, but Prince of Olympus is undoubtedly a worthy addition to the Age of the Gods saga.