The Wildhound Derby slot from Play’N Go packs together a traditional flat video slot look with a unique theme and some great bonus features to deliver nearly as much as excitement as an actual day of watching and wagering at the dog track. Whether you’ve experienced the races yourself or not, you’re sure to find something about this latest Play’n Go release that gets your pulse pumping and puts you in the mood for some quality playtime. You can find any slot tittle from Play’N Go at online casinos offering fast payouts.
Wildhound Derby is a five-reel, four-row slot with 30 fixed pay lines. There are eight regular symbols on the reels plus five different wild symbols and a special golden rabbit symbol that comes into play when the free spins feature is triggered. The four high-paying symbols are made up of rolls of cash, betting slips, racing forms, and winner’s ribbons. The lower value symbols are playing card values jack through ace. Wild symbols on the Wildhound Derby slot are a championship cup and four racing dogs.
Wagering on this slot is just as easy as walking up to the bet window at the track and laying down some cash on the winner. There are 21 preset bet amounts and all you’ll need to do is choose the amount you’d like to play on each spin. Possible wagers range from just £.10 all the way up to £100 per spin.
Play the Wildhound Derby Slot Here
Yes – Why To Play The Wildhound Derby Slot
- Wildhound Derby is a perfectly straightforward video slot for new players or those looking for “no-nonsense” games. There are no complicated features or over-the-top animations to take away from the pure slot machine excitement.
- Wildhound Derby slot has a wide range of betting options that should make it appealing to just about any gambling style. Conservative players can get in for just £.10 while those that prefer a bigger gamble can risk up to £100 per spin to get their adrenaline pumping.
- This slot has a higher than normal maximum payout compared to most other Play’n Go slots. It’s possible to win up to 15,000 times your wager on a single spin. If you happen to hit it while playing the maximum bet per spin, that’s a most handsome sum of £1,500,000.
No – Why Not Play?
- This is a very high volatility slot machine. You could experience a bit of a roller-coaster ride with your balance as you play. Make sure you’re prepared to ride out the inevitable ups and downs this game will deliver.
- Unlike most other slots released by this company, Play’n Go has not published the return to player (RTP) rate of this slot. This doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a bad slot to play, but we prefer to see the numbers out in the open so players are fully aware of their odds.
- This is probably not the right video slot for those that are into the super modern games with loads of three-dimensional animations and over-the-top graphics. The audiovisual aspects of this game are well done, but the focus is on the action of the actual game.
Wildhound Derby Slot Bonus Features
There aren’t a lot of separate bonus features in this game, but the designers did an excellent job of working the dog racing theme into the actual gameplay. Here’s how it all works.
The first thing you’ll notice are the wild symbols, of which there are five. The championship cup wild symbol can appear anywhere on the reels and will substitute for any symbol except for the other wilds.
The remaining four wild symbols are the race dogs. They will only appear on the fifth reel during normal spins. They will also match all other symbols except for other wilds. If all four dogs land on the fifth reel at the same time, the dog race (free spins) is triggered.
The free spins feature on Wildhound Derby is the dog race. When the feature begins you’ll be able to bet on which dog you think will win. All four dogs will take their places on the right side of the reels and golden rabbit coin symbols will appear to the left of the reels.
With each spin, the golden rabbit coins will spin. When one lands with the rabbit facing up, the corresponding dog will move one space to the left. It’s possible that none, some, or all of the dogs will move on any given spin. The first dog to move all the way to the left and off the reels is the winner. When this happens, free spins will end.
If you picked the dog that won the race, you’ll be taken to the winner’s wheel. The wheel will spin to determine a multiplier for your winnings from all of your free spins. Your overall prize can be multiplied from two up to fifteen times.
If you didn’t pick the winner of the raise, you’ll be awarded the total prize accumulated during all free spins.