The Banana Rock slot is appearing at your favourite online casino(s) thanks to the design group over at Play’n Go. Banana Rock adds to the growing list of Play’n Go slots that feature fairly goofy cartoon characters having a good time as they spin by on the reels. This slot shows off their creativity well with great audio and a smooth visual style that’s both appealing and easy on the eyes.
If you were thinking Banana Rock might have something to do with fruit, you’d be wrong. The ones doing the rocking here are a crazy cool band of monkeys. Five different animated monkey instrumentalists serve as the high paying symbols on this slot, with one additional swinging band member, the Banana Rock lead singer, being the wild symbol. Low paying symbols are made up of the playing card values jack through ace.
Banana Rock is a five-reel, three-row slot with ten fixed pay lines and a nice, clean betting system. There are no tricky options or coin values to set up. Players are simply presented with a selection of choices for their overall bet per spin. The minimum bet on this rockin’ slot is £.10 and the maximum is £100.00 per spin. The top payout for a regular win on five of a kind is 40 times your bet.
Recommended Play’N GO Casinos
Yes – Why To Play The Banana Rock Slot
- Play’n Go has put Banana Rock together with a great RTP (return to player) rate of 96%. Players will get good value for the money they wager on this game.
- For those looking for a big prize to chase, this slot most certainly has a big top prize. Maximum payout on this one is 2,500 times your bet, or £250,000 at the maximum wager.
- Banana Rock can be played anywhere. It’s available in 36 different languages, plays on mobile devices, and works on all three of the major operating systems, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
No – Why Not Play?
- Banana Rock is a high volatility video slot. Players will need to have some patience and be willing to absorb strings of losses before they come across big wins.
- Comparing to other modern video slots, having only ten pay lines on this one seems somewhat low. Slots with 20, 25, or more pay lines will obviously allow for more winning combinations.
- Bonus features can build up some very generous payouts, but they are not interactive at all. If you like slots with interactive bonus features, you may find yourself getting a little bit bored with Banana Rock.
Banana Rock Bonus Features
Banana Rock doesn’t contain a lot of bonus features but the features that are in the game can bring some very generous payouts when things come together the right way. The basics are free spins and some great moves from that lead singer when two or more wild symbols land on the reels.
The Banana Rock logo is the scatter symbol on the reels. It can appear on reel one and reel five. Landing two of them at the same time will trigger ten free spins. Landing stacked symbols of the band members will increase the win multiplier. When free spins are over, the player is given one last encore spin. During the encore, all multipliers are added together and only the band members will appear on the reels.
The reel payoff on this slot, though, comes from the wild symbols. When two or more wild symbols land on the reels a respin is awarded. As that respins occurs, both of the original wild symbols are locked in place, but the right-most wild symbol will travel to meet the left-most wild. As it moves, it leaves a trail of additional wilds behind it. This sounds a little confusing, but once you see it in action you’ll understand it right away. A wild on the first reel and the fifth reel can lead to some very large payouts. This feature can also occur during free spins.