Looking for more information about the new sequel of Dead or Alive 2 slot? Find out more!
The Dead Or Alive II slot from NetEnt is a brilliant showcase of the latest in online video slot technology and design. Picking up where the original Dead Or Alive slot left off, this sequel brings all of its characters to life with vibrant colours, high definition graphics and animations, and of course, fantastic gameplay. NetEnt casinos are available to players from all over the world, specially catering to UK casino players.
Dead Or Alive II is a five-reel, three-row slot with nine pay lines, which is unusually low for a NetEnt release. Don’t let that lead you to believe that this slot is short on excitement, though. As the reels spin, you can rack up wins by matching five high-paying symbols, five low-paying symbols, five different wild symbols, and a scatter symbol. High paying symbols are made up of various items you’d find in any good western. There’s a sheriff’s star, a cowboy hat, a bottle of whiskey and more. The lower symbols are made up of playing card values ten through ace. The five wild symbols are various bounty hunters and outlaws, each with their own personality.
Wagering & Payouts
As you would expect from a NetEnt slot machine, this game includes some great bonus features that will keep your adrenaline pumping and put some extra punch in your bankroll balance. Free spins and wild multipliers will push your wins to the outer limits with the possibility of winning more than 100,000 times your bet.
Placing your bets on Dead Or Alive 2 slot is probably a little bit more complex than it really should be, but nothing that you should have any trouble understanding. All bets are calculated as one coin being played on each of the nine pay lines. The minimum coin value is £.01 and the maximum is £.50. You can choose to bet either one or two coins on each line. That makes for a minimum bet of £.09 per spin and a maximum of £9.00.
Try Dead or Alive 2 Slot at These Casinos
Yes – Why To Play The Dead Or Alive 2 Slot
- It may take a lot of spins to get there, but there aren’t many slots out there that could land you 100,000 times your bet on a single spin.
- The bonus combinations that can come up between the different free spin modes and wild multipliers can create some very rewarding wins that will surely hold your attention and keep the excitement level high.
- This slot has a generous return to player (RTP) rate of 96.82%. As we’ve come to expect from NetEnt slots, this one gives players good value in addition to lots of fun.
- Most NetEnt casino sites are usually fast paying online casinos. Not only you will be playing high quality games, but also enjoying fast cashouts!
No – Why Not Play?
- This game quite obviously has a very western theme. If you’re not a fan of the old west, guns, and booze, you might not find this slot all that attractive.
- Dead Or Alive 2 has an unusually low number of pay lines and maximum bet for a modern NetEnt release. For those that like to play with larger amounts on each spin, this slot might not go high enough to keep the ol’ juices flowing.
- This is a high volatility slot, which might not be for those who haven’t experienced this type of play before. Very big wins are possible, but long dry streaks in between wins are also possible. You’ll need to have the nerves and the bankroll to ride out the ups and downs.
Dead Or Alive II Slot Bonus Features
Dead Or Alive 2 puts an interesting twist on some basic, standard bonus features and combines them to come up with some highly exciting moments. Aside from regular wild symbols on the reels, you’ll also get free spins when you land at least three scatter symbols—and that’s where the fun really starts. When you trigger free spins, you’ll get to make a choice from three different modes. Here’s how they work.
Old Saloon Free Spins
Old Saloon Free Spins are pretty straightforward. Every win during this free spin mode is doubled. Wilds are sticky, and if you land at least one sticky wild on each reel, you’ll get an extra five free spins.
High Noon Saloon Free Spins
In this mode, the game takes wild symbols to another level. Whenever two wild symbols land on a single reel they will become double multiplier wilds symbols. When three wild symbols land on the same reel, they will become triple multiplier wild symbols. Then, just like in Old Saloon Free Spins, if you get at least one wild on each of the five reels, you’ll be given five more free spins.
Train Heist Free Spins
In the Train Heist features, there is a multiplier that will increase by one every time a wild symbol lands on the reels. In addition, you’ll get an extra free spin, too. If you’re lucky enough to get the multiplier all the way up to 16, you’ll get five more free spins on top. There are definitely some big wins possible in this mode.