The Mega Moolah Absolootly Mad slot is a new online slot machine, part of Microgaming’s massive Mega Moolah progressive jackpot. This collaboration with Triple Edge Studios is themed around the story of Alice In Wonderland with a focus on (as you may have guessed from the title) the Mad Hatter.
The theme is colourful and well rendered and the game plays smoothly. If you’ve been looking for a slot with an original theme and the potential for multi-million dollar payouts, this one should meet your requirements quite nicely.
Mega Moolah Absolootly Mad is a five-reel, three-row slot that awards prizes based on the 243 ways to win payout system. There are ten regular symbols on the reels plus a wild and free spins symbol.
This is a fairly low volatility game, so none of the symbols pay out big, but some are more valuable than others. The mad hatter himself pays out the most and then other high-value symbols include characters and items from the story. Lower-value symbols are stylized versions of the four playing card suits. High-value symbols outnumber the low-value symbols six to four, which is good to see.
Placing bets on Absolootly Mad is just a matter of selecting the amount that suits you from the preset wagers built into the game. You have 38 choices ranging from just £.20 per spin up to £50.00.
Yes – Why To Play Mega Moolah Absolootly Mad
- Undoubtedly, the most obvious reason to get in on the action of this game is the potentially life-changing Mega Moolah jackpot. The jackpot guarantees at least £1,000,000 but regularly gets up over £10,000,000 and has set a few world record payouts. There are also three smaller jackpots that can put tens of thousands in your casino account.
- The overall design of the game has much more action and bonus functionality than many progressive jackpot games, and even the original Mega Moolah slots.
- The theme of Absolootly Mad is done very well. Symbols are well-rendered, colourful, and unique. You can see designers took their time getting the details right with this one.
Play Mega Moolah at These Casinos
No – Why Not Play?
- If you want the chance to win REALLY big, you have to make some sacrifices. The Mega Moolah jackpot doesn’t get into the millions by the generosity of Microgaming. A percentage of the money wagered on connected slots goes to building that jackpot. That means less money gets paid back to the average player. This slot gives 5.3% of bets to the jackpot. The return to player rate (RTP) is a somewhat low 86.72% because of that. That means you can expect to lose money at much faster rate on this slot when compared to others. 99% of other slots don’t give you the chance to win a few million on one spin, though. You’ll have to decide what matters more to you.
- Whereas most slots don’t put any weight behind the amount you bet—the odds are always the same—this one, like most progressive jackpot slots, gives you better odds when you bet more. If you want the best chances for hitting one of the four jackpots in the game, you’ll have to play the maximum bet, which might make conservative players uncomfortable.
Absolootly Mad Slot Machine Bonus Features
As was mentioned above, this slot has more bonus features than you tend to see on many progressive jackpot games where the jackpot is about the only bonus feature offered. Here’s a quick rundown of what you’ll see.
Some players may be familiar with this feature being referred to as cascading symbols. Whenever there is a win, any symbols in the winning combination(s) will be removed from the reels and new symbols will fall in from the top, giving you the opportunity to add more to your winnings.
Each time the rolling reels feature triggers, it will also increase a multiplier on the bottom of the reels that goes from one up to 5x. In addition, during the rolling reels features, wild symbols that appear will be collected.
When the rolling reels function stops, there is a chance that the progressive wheel will trigger. The chance of the progressive wheel triggering is increased by both the number of wild symbols that were collected and the amount that was wagered on the spin.
Four Mega Moolah Jackpots
There are four progressive jackpots available at all times: Mini, Minor, Major, and Mega. The Mini always starts at £10. The Minor always starts at £100. The Major always starts at £10,000, and the Mega will always start at £1,000,000.
When the progressive wheel triggers, you’ll get to spin and you are guaranteed to win one of the four jackpots, determined—obviously—by where the wheel stops.
Three free spin symbols will give you 8 free spins. Each triggering way will award 8 free spins plus wild symbols can be a part of the trigger. Free spins can also be re triggered!