Space Invaders slot review Playtech
|Online Slot Machine||Space Invaders|
|Slot Provider||Playtech Casino Software|
“Defend Earth from our extra-terrestrial enemies in this 5-reel 10-line slot that pays both ways! Blast Invaders with the laser cannon to turn them into multiplier wilds! Vaporise the UFO to win a re-spin with extra wilds! Keep winning to save the world in this arcade classic!”
Who would have thought it this time last year that 2016 would be the year of Playtech? But thanks to a few hefty kicks up the back side they have taken the online casino game world by storm this year and they don’t look to be slowing down at all. Next on their massive hit list for 2016 is a brilliant looking and highly original Space Invaders slot built in conjunction with the TAITO Corporation who brought us the original world famous classic arcade game Space Invaders way back in 1978. That was of course well before my time but such was it’s timeless appeal that it remained a popular staple of arcades across the world for a decade or more and goes down with Pacman and Pong in the top 10 arcade games of all time!
|Online Slot||Space Invaders|
|Slot Provider||Playtech Casinos|
|Win Lines||10 (pays both ways)|
|Free Spins Bonus||No|
|Other Bonus||Invaders Turn Wild Feature
Where can I play Playtech Space Invaders slot:
5-reel 10-line Slots
The objective of the Space Invaders slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click Continue on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- The number of active paylines is permanently set at 10. Wins can form on any payline.
- For information on paylines, click Info and go to the Paylines page.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts screen) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and – below the Line Bet field.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- By selecting AUTO in the main game you can choose to place different numbers of bets automatically, one after the other. Select your bet as normal then tap the AUTO button to open up the Autoplay selection screen.
- To start an Auto Play session, you must first set several parameters:
- The number of Auto Play spins.
- A maximum overall loss limit. When this figure has been bet and lost in an Auto Play session, the session will end.
- A single win limit. When an Auto Play spin awards a win that is equal to or higher than this limit, the Auto Play session will end.
- When these parameters have been set, press “CONFIRM” to start the Auto Play session. You can also press the “EXIT” button to close the Auto Play selection screen.
- Automatic spins will stop if you trigger a feature, do not have enough funds for the next spin, or if either the maximum overall loss limit or single win limit are reached.
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by tapping the STOP button which replaces the AUTO button during the Auto Play spins.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- Clicking the return arrow icon exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- All 10 paylines are permanently active, and can be viewed from their page in the Info screen.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations can start from the leftmost reel or rightmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on every consecutive reel.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
Invaders Turn Wild
- The Cannon appears beneath the reels and may move to stop under a different reel during every spin.
- The Invaders Turn Wild feature can be triggered when the Cannon stops beneath reel 2 or reel 4.
- If there are Low Win (Invader) symbols above the Cannon they will turn into Wild symbols if this will create a win.
- The Wild symbol substitutes for all other symbols.
- Multiple low win symbols can be turned into Wild symbols at the same time, provided that each of the symbols can create wins if converted into Wilds.
- The payouts of winning combinations featuring 2 or more WILD symbols will be doubled.
- The UFO may fly across the top of the reels during any spin.
- If the UFO and the Cannon align above and below the same reel the UFO feature will be triggered.
- When the feature is triggered, the triggering spin will end and any winnings will be awarded.
- The reels will then immediately re-spin for free.
- During this re-spin, Wild symbols will be distributed in random positions on the reels.
- After all Wild symbols have been distributed the reels will stop spinning with the Wilds in place. All wins on the reels will then be awarded.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.16%.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.|
|Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.|
|This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.|
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Menu.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the latest spin will be replayed.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants