The Queen’s Day Tilt slot is a fun and interesting new video slot release from the veteran game design team at Play’n Go. This slot shows off the imagination of the Play’n Go team all the way around. From the theme itself to the game layout, payout system, and bonus feature triggers. It’s a quick-playing slot with a great audiovisual design that keeps the level of action and excitement high.
Queen’s Day Tilt is a three-reel, three-row slot where payouts are based on a cluster system. Matching at least two symbols either vertically or horizontally results in a win. Each time you make a match, winning symbols are removed from the grid and remaining symbols will fall. Matching certain combinations of symbols or removing all symbols from the playfield will also trigger different bonus features.
Symbols & Payout
All together there are ten different symbols on the reels. There are two high-paying symbols, which are two different knights. Then you have three medium-paying symbols which are made up of various shields, each baring different crests. Those are followed by four low-paying symbols which are made up of the four playing card suits. And finally, there is a wild symbol which is the beautiful Queen.
The Queen and both knight symbols will pay you back eight times your bet for getting three of a kind. The lowest paying medium symbol will give you back four times your wager, and the lowest paying symbol of them all will award even money for three of a kind. The top payout on this online slot machine is 5000 times your bet on a single spin.
Wagers are easy to set up. Players need only to select from one of the 16 preset bet amounts and press spin. Minimum and maximum bets range from a low of £.10 to a high of £100.
Top Rated Play’N Go Online Casinos
Yes – Why To Play The Queen’s Day Tilt Slot
- The audiovisual design of this slot is great. Symbols and characters show great attention to detail and the colours are bright and bold without being harsh. Also, with the play grid being only three by three, it’s much easier to see on smaller screens than most other online slots.
- The gameplay mechanics keep things moving at a very good pace and enhance anticipation. Spins move along quickly and the unusual payout system and bonus triggers will have you clenching your teeth and fists when symbols start exploding.
- Most of the bonus features on Queen’s Day Tilt can be re-triggered, which, of course, can lead to very nice sized payouts. Bonus win multipliers on free spins can grow quickly if you manage to trigger the feature two or three times.
No – Why Not Play?
- Play’n Go lists the volatility of this slot as “Very High”, which is somewhat unusual. Not many game makers will go so far as to say more than “high”. This would indicate that players can expect to see their bankroll drop quite a bit before big wins hit to help replenish losses. You’ll need to have a strong stomach and a big enough bankroll to withstand that type of play.
- Something else that’s unusual for a Play’n Go slot is that there is no information about the return to player (RTP) rate published in the game’s pay table or help section. The high volatility branding along with missing RTP information is a little bit disconcerting.
- Players should definitely be aware of what they are doing and how much money they are wagering as they play this slot. Spins happen quickly and it’s possible to run through quite a lot of losing spins in just a few seconds. If you space out for a moment and find yourself clicking spin over and over, you could end up gambling more than you intended.
Queen’s Day Tilt Slot Bonus Features
There are several different bonus features built into this slot that can come together to create a big payday. Let’s take a look at what’s possible.
The first feature is called “The Ruler”. In the base game, this feature triggers randomly on any losing spin. When it happens, a wild symbol is placed randomly on the grid. During free spins, it is triggered on every losing spin.
The Game of Accession feature will be triggered if you win with both of the knight symbols on a single spin. When this happens, you’ll be granted a free round with only high paying symbols on the reels — those are the two knights. Before the round begins, you’ll have to predict which of the knights is going to create the most winning combinations. Guess correctly and your win will be doubled. If it’s a tie, the round will retrigger. If you’re wrong, you’ll collect your original prize.
How Free Spins Work
Free spins are triggered by clearing every symbol from the grid. When this happens you’ll be granted five free spins, which can be retriggered. During the free spins, no low paying symbols are on the reels and you’ll start with a two-times win multiplier. Whenever you hit a win with both knight symbols at the same time, the multiplier will increase.
There is also a Tilt feature that will sometimes help you when there is only one symbol left on the grid. During the base game, this feature triggers randomly when you’re left with one symbol. During free spins, it will always trigger whenever one symbol is left — thereby retriggering the free spins.
You can find the Queens Day Tilt slot at any Play’N Go online casino. Since this software company works with regulated operators, there are high chances that your gambling destination will be a fast payout casino.
One of the best ways to test a new online casino, is checking their terms and conditions and their player friendliness. Do they offer cashable casino bonuses? Superb processing services? Multiple softwares powering their game library? Don’t worry! it sounds like a lot to check, but we got your back. We wrote several articles about how to get started with a new online casino and reviewed more than a thousand brands, separating the wheat from the chaff – for you.
Back to Queens Day Tilt slot: if you are unsure about playing a high volatility slot with no public RTP, check these ones out, with lower volatility and confirmed return to players:
- Tiger Rush slot by Thunderkick.
- Star Joker slot by Play’N Go.
- Showdown Saloon Slot by Fortune Factory Studios.
Cheers and Good Luck!