The Super Sweets slot from BetSoft comes full of candy-coated cash prizes that will most certainly satisfy even the most voracious sweet tooth. The theme is brilliantly executed with bright but not overwhelming colours and BetSoft’s trademark large and life-like symbols. From fruity treats to chocolate sweets and even super sticky bubble gum, everything about this slot will get your mouth watering and take you back to your childhood days of chomping on candies until you just couldn’t fit any more in your mouth.
Betsoft casinos cater to players from all over the world, so if you are looking for the best casinos for USA players, Betsoft games must be there – in their library.
Super Sweets is a five-reel, three-row slot with ten fixed pay lines. There are three high-paying and four low-paying symbols on the reels plus a special Super Sweets Candy Surprise that can either become wild or serve as a free spin symbol when it lands.
Wagering & Payout
High paying symbols include a bit of tasty chocolate that can pay up to as much as 25 times your bet along with one fruity and one minty candy wrapped up in bright foil paper. The remaining lower-paying symbols are four wrapped sweets bearing the symbols of the four playing card suits. The Super Sweets symbol is a purple wrapped candy that will transform when it lands. It can either become a wild symbol or a golden ticket, which will trigger free spins if you get three.
Placing bets on the Super Sweets slot is a piece of cake. All wager amounts are preset, and you have 11 different values that you can choose from. You’ll be able to place bets ranging from the minimum of £.10 per spin up to the maximum of £10.
Recommended Betsoft Casinos
Yes – Why To Play The Super Sweets Slot
- Super Sweets has an excellently presented theme with bright attractive colours that make the game a visual pleasure without becoming overwhelming. If you’re a fan of games with exceptionally pleasing visual design, this one won’t disappoint you.
- This slot has a low to medium volatility, which should be attractive to most slot enthusiasts. There’s plenty of consistent action to stave off boredom and keep your head in the game.
- The return to player (RTP) rate of this slot is generous at 95.03%. That means that over the long-term, 95% of all wagers made on this game will be returned to the player in the form of winnings. Players will surely get a good value for the bets they place on Super Sweets.
No – Why Not Play?
- This game is certainly fun, but for those that have very specific tastes, it might just be a bit too child-like and light. If you prefer games with mascot-type characters or a “stronger” feel, this might not be the slot for you.
- Big wins are definitely possible on this slot, but, as we said, it’s a medium to low volatility game that will pay more often. That means you’re giving up crazy big payouts for the opportunity to get paid more often. If you prefer the wilder ups and downs of high volatility slots, you might not get the excitement you like from this one.
- Even though there is plenty of action and opportunities for handsome payouts, this slot somehow feels like it could have come out better with just one more bonus feature. Just a little something extra would have really pushed this slot up much higher on our favourites list.
Super Sweets Slot Bonus Features
There are basically two different bonus features on this slot. Both are triggered by the Super Sweets symbol and involve free spins. It may not sound like much, but it’s possible to stack up those spins and end up with a pile of extra coins added to your balance.
Super Sweets Symbols
The first thing you need to know is that the Super Sweets symbols will transform each time they stop on the reels. They can turn into either a sticky wild symbol or a golden ticket symbol.
Super Sticky Wilds
Super Sticky Wild symbols will trigger free respins when they land. For each symbol that lands, one respin is awarded. The wilds, as their name suggests, will stick in place while the rest of the reels spin.
If new wild symbols land during respins, addition respins will be awarded and the new wild symbols will stick in place along with those that were already present. It’s possible to get up to nine free respins from the super sticky wild symbols.
If you end up with three golden ticket symbols on the reels, free spins mode will begin and you’ll be awarded five free spins. It is possible to trigger free spins mode during sticky wild respins, too.
When free spins start, the golden tickets that triggered them will turn into sticky wilds. In addition, if free spins start during sticky wild respins, any sticky wilds on the screen will remain for the duration of the free spins.
A combination of a few respins that also trigger free spins can lead to some large payouts that you might not be expecting!