As they’ve been known to do around various holidays, NetEnt has released a new slot perfectly timed and perfectly themed for Halloween. The Wolf’s Bane slot has all the great qualities you’d expect from a NetEnt video slot. This slot is dark and brooding and full of both highly detailed graphics and great animations. If you like the classic horror myth themes, you’ll love this one. They’ve done a great job of setting a specific mood that adds a lot to the simple activity of playing a video a slot. Where can you find it? At most online casinos catering to players around the world.
The Wolf’s Bane is a five-reel, three-row video slot that will award you prizes with base on ten fixed pay lines. There are eight regular symbols on the reels plus wild, scatter and bonus symbols. High-paying symbols are made up of various townspeople who are all dealing with the town’s werewolf problem in one way or another. Lower-paying symbols are made up of playing card values jack through ace.
The theme on this slot is executed extremely well. Colours and contrast are smooth and blend perfectly. The graphics have a lot of details and almost everything on the screen is animated. All of the symbols move when they win and characters—mostly various werewolves—come and go from the background as the state of the game changes.
Wagers on the Wolf’s Bane slot are set by simply adjusting the value of the coins to be played. The coin value will be multiplied by ten to determine the full bet played on each spin. Possible coin values range from £.01 to £10, giving us a minimum wager of £.10 per spin and a maximum of £100.
Play the Wolf’s Bane Slot at These NetEnt Casinos
Yes – Why To Play The Wolf’s Bane Slot
- This slot is sure to be a hit with horror theme fans. It’s dark and spooky, full of werewolves, and there’s even a bit of blood to complete the picture.
- The Wolf’s Bane has a great combination of a low minimum bet, medium slot volatility, and a high return to player rate which should make it palatable for just about any type of gambler. NetEnt lists the slot as low to medium volatility and it has a published RTP rate of 96.74%.
- As you might expect, NetEnt has also done a great job of mixing up some bonus feature favourites, one of which is interactive, and including them in the game as well. If you combine these slot features with cashable casino bonuses, you will get the best of two worlds!
No – Why Not Play?
- The theme of this slot is very specific and very dark. If you aren’t really a fan of the horror genre or prefer games with bright colours and symbols, this might not be the one for you.
- For the casino high rollers who like to play for higher stakes, the maximum wager on this slot is somewhat low and might not provide the excitement you’re looking for.
- The bonus game on The Wolf’s Bane comes up frustratingly rarely. Other features trigger with a fair amount of regularity, but getting that interactive bonus to trigger seems to be quite difficult and requires some patience.
- Sadly, you won’t find NetEnt casinos in Australia nor USA.
The Wolf’s Bane Slot Bonus Features
This slot has some really fun bonus features built in. They’re not completely uncommon, but it’s a good mix that keeps the game lively and does a good job of holding attention. Here’s how it all works.
As with most video slot, landing three or more scatter symbols will start the free spins feature. When three, four, or five scatter symbols stop on the reels you’ll receive 10, 20, or 30 free spins respectively. Free spins can also be retriggered in the same quantities if scatter symbols land again once the feature has already started.
When free spins are active, some special wild features will appear. One of four wild features will be randomly chosen and used for the duration of the free spins. In addition, one wild symbol is guaranteed to land randomly on reels one, two, or three on every spin.
Regular Wild Symbols
If the feature is regular wild symbols, then they will simply act as you’d expect. At least one will stop on every spin and it will substitute for all other regular symbols to help you make winning combinations.
Expanding Wild Symbols
Expanding wild symbols will expand to fill the entire reel that they land on.
Multiplier Wild Symbols
Multiplier wilds will act like a normal wild except that any winning combinations they create will have their payout multiplied by two.
Spreading Wild Symbols
The spreading wild will change one adjacent or diagonal symbols into a second wild symbol.
Pick And Click
This feature triggers when three of the bonus symbols land on the reels. They will appear on reels one, three, and five only.
When the feature begins, the player can choose between three choices to pick from. Simply make your choice and collect your reward. You’ll get once choice and the prize will be a coin win ranging from 5 times to 50 times your current bet. After you are shown what you’ve won, you’ll also see what was hiding behind the other two options.