|Online Slot Machine||Batman & Catwoman Cash|
|Slot Provider||Playtech Casino Software|
|Jackpot Slot||Yes = DC Jackpot Slots|
Have the last laugh with Gotham’s Caped Crusader and the Clown Prince of Crime in this 5-reel 25-line slot.
Land 2 Scatters for mystery prizes – will you reveal a cash reward or a boost to your free games win multiplier?
Free games wins are multiplied by up to 5x and include a random super stacked symbol. More Scatters are added to the reels after free games, boosting the chance of triggering free games again soon!
Not forgetting the DC Jackpot where any spin can win 1 of 4 DC Jackpots!
Coming soon to your favorite Playtech Casino!
BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s16)
Batman™ & Catwoman™ Cash
5-Reel 25-line Slot
The objective of Batman™ & Catwoman™ Cash is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- The game is always played with 25 active paylines. The number of active paylines is fixed and cannot be changed by the player.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- The total bet per game round is chosen by clicking the + and – buttons under Total Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the currently selected bet. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop Auto Play.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on the Turbo Mode thus turning off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster. When the Turbo Mode is active, the button changes to Turbo Mode On. Clicking Turbo Mode On ends Turbo Mode and resumes the normal game.
- The Next Free Games Multiplier field sits above the reels during the main game. This shows the multiplier that will be applied to winning combinations during the next Free Games round. When the game is loaded up the value of the multiplier is 3x. Each time a Free Games round finishes, the multiplier is reset to 1x. The multiplier can be increased by +1, up to a maximum of 5x, through the Cat Burglar Bonus (which is explained here).
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigation between the different info screens.
- You can also change the current info screen by clicking on the section names above it. To navigate between screens of the same section, click either the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen, or the dots under the section name.
- The Payouts screens describe the behaviour of the Wild symbol and show all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Features screens explain how Batman vs Catwoman Free Games and the Cat Burglar Bonus work.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- The DC Super Heroes Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the DC Super Heroes Jackpot game that awards one of four jackpots, and explains the game’s rules.
- Clicking Reels exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screens.To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline, must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the symbol can be found below.
, and symbols appear as single symbols and also in 2-symbol high stacks and 3-symbol high stacks on the reels during both the main game and Batman vs Catwoman Free Games. Each reel position covered by a stacked symbol counts and pays according to the payout of the respective symbol if participating in a winning combination.
The Wild symbol in the game is the symbol.
It can stand for any other symbol except and to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wild is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbol in the game is the symbol.
The symbol can only appear on reels 1, 3 and 5 and only during a main game spin. When 3 symbols land on these reels on the same main game spin, the Batman vs Catwoman Free Games feature is triggered.
When 2 symbols land on reels 1 and 3 on the same main game spin, with no symbol on reel 5, the Cat Burglar Bonus is triggered.
symbols have no payout of their own.
Cat Burglar Bonus
When 2 symbols land on reels 1 and 3 on the same main game spin, with no symbol on reel 5, the Cat Burglar Bonus is triggered.
Once the feature is triggered, the 2 symbols will change to Pick Me symbols. Pick one of them to win either a cash prize or a Free Games multiplier increase of +1.
If a Free Games multiplier increase is won, and the maximum possible Free Games multiplier of 5x has already been reached, the selected Pick Me symbol reveals Free Games Triggered and the Batman vs Catwoman Free Games feature is triggered with a multiplier of 5x. Click on Click to Start to begin the Free Games round.
If a Free Games multiplier increase is won, and the maximum possible Free Games multiplier of 5x has not already been reached, the value in the Next Free Games Multiplier field is increased by +1, and the Pick Me symbols are replaced by symbols, which award a cash payout immediately.
symbols can appear on any main game spin played with a Next Free Games Multiplier of 2x or higher. 1 or more symbols landing anywhere on the reels will award a cash prize.
Batman vs Catwoman Free Games
3 symbols landing on reels 1, 3 and 5 during the same main game spin trigger the Batman vs Catwoman Free Games feature.
Batman vs Catwoman Free Games can also be triggered during the Cat Burglar Bonus, if a Free Games multiplier increase is won and the maximum possible Free Games multiplier of 5x has already been reached.
All wins during the Free Games round are multiplied by the current multiplier value, shown in the Next Free Games Multiplier field.
Click on Click to Start to open a screen with a TV image on it. A short video is played and you are automatically transferred to a pick screen with 2 rows of pick icons.
Note: you can proceed immediately to the pick screen by clicking the Skip button below the TV image.
Select 1 of the Pick Me icons on the Batman row in order to reveal the number of Free Games awarded.
Select 1 of the Pick Me icons on the Catwoman row in order to reveal the symbol that will become super stacked during the Free Games round.
Revealing the number of Free Games and the super stacked symbol enables the Start button at the bottom of the screen.
Click the Start button to begin the Free Games round.
During Free Games the reels are spun automatically using the same bet per line as on the spin that triggered the feature. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The accumulated amount of money won in the Free Games feature is shown in the Total Win field. The Free Games field shows the number of spins remaining until the end of the Batman vs Catwoman Free Games round.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board shows the Free Games round winnings.
After the Batman vs Catwoman Free Games feature has finished, the Next Free Games Multiplier will be reset to 1x. The symbols will no longer appear on the reels, and will only reappear when the multiplier is increased to 2x or higher.
If the win multiplier during Batman vs Catwoman Free Games was 2x or more then more symbols will be added to the main game reels after the feature ends. These extra symbols mean that there will be a 50% chance of triggering Free Games again within the next 24 reel spins.
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game.
When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize. Free Games wins are added to the payline wins.
If the Batman vs Catwoman Free Games feature was triggered during Auto Play mode then the Batman vs Catwoman Free Games feature will begin after you click on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and you click Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Note: Batman vs Catwoman Free Games cannot be retriggered.
DC Super Heroes Jackpot
The DC Super Heroes Jackpot is a multi-level mystery progressive jackpot that is linked to the DC Super Heroes series of games. A small percentage of each bet placed in any of the DC Super Heroes games is added to the progressive jackpot. The percentage of all bets placed is split between four jackpot levels, which are displayed in the upper part of the game screen, above the reels.
Any level of the DC Super Heroes Jackpot can be won through the jackpot game, which can be triggered randomly after any main game spin in any of the DC Super Heroes series of games. It is not triggered by any symbol combination, and even a main game spin that does not result in a win can trigger the jackpot game. Triggering the jackpot game is possible at any bet size, but the chances increase or decrease proportionally with the size of the bet.
Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots: Mini Jackpot, Minor Jackpot, Major Jackpot and Grand Jackpot. The four different jackpot levels represent different prize amounts, with the Mini Jackpot awarding the smallest prize and the Grand Jackpot awarding the largest.
The jackpot game screen features a selection grid with 20 hexagonal cells. Picking a cell reveals one of the four energy colours, each one corresponding to one of the four progressive jackpots: Green for Mini Jackpot, Blue for Minor Jackpot, Yellow for Major Jackpot and Red for Grand Jackpot. When a colour is revealed, it fills one of the energy balls under the relevant jackpot field. Each one of the jackpots requires a different number of energy balls filled in order to be won: 2 balls for Mini Jackpot, 3 balls for Minor Jackpot, 4 balls for Major Jackpot and 5 balls for Grand Jackpot.
The player picks cells from the grid until the required number of balls in the same colour have been selected to win one of the jackpots. Once all matching balls have been collected, the corresponding jackpot level will be awarded. Clicking Continue ends the jackpot game and returns the player to the main game. The jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The DC Super Heroes Jackpot game has a timeout timer. If a matching set of balls is not collected by the player before the set amount of time elapses, cells will be selected automatically and the corresponding jackpot will be awarded.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):||Mini Jackpot: €100
Minor Jackpot: €1,000
Major Jackpot: €10,000
Grand Jackpot: €200,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):||0.99%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Complete the identical symbols of the corresponding jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play a game linked to the DC Super Heroes Jackpot.|
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of DC Super Heroes Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.11% that includes Jackpot Contribution of 0.99%.
|Info||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Total Bet + and – buttons||Increase or decrease the total bet.|
|Auto Play / Stop Auto Play||Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.|
|Spin / Stop||Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.|
|Turbo Mode / Turbo Mode On||Turn on the Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. / End the Turbo Mode and resumes the normal game.|
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.|
|Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.|
|This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Menu.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. If you re-open the game, it will start from the very beginning. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during Batman vs Catwoman Free Games before you have made your pick, you will be directed back to the same stage so that you can choose. If you have already made your pick, you will be directed to the Free Games reels, which will start to spin automatically.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Games, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino, so you can continue the game from the next spin. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Cat Burglar Bonus, before you have made your pick, you will be directed back to the same stage so that you can choose. If you have already made your pick, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino, so you can continue the game from the next spin. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a DC Super Heroes Jackpot game, the game will award you your prize. The Jackpot win will be displayed on the next login.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants
Playtech signs multi-year branded games deal with Warner Bros. Consumer Products to license DC Comics content:
Four iconic DC Comics Super Hero properties join Playtech portfolio including Batman Classic TV Series, Man of Steel, Green Lantern,Superman I and Superman II
London: February 1st, 2016 – Playtech has signed a multi-year licensing deal with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, on behalf of DC Entertainment, to develop four iconic DC Comics branded film and television properties into leading omni-channel casino games. These action-packed real-money casino games are set to begin rolling out this year.
The four titles include the DC Comics 1960’s Batman Classic TV Series, as well as Warner Bros. Pictures’ feature films, Man of Steel (2013), Green Lantern (2011), and Superman I (1978) and Superman II (1980).
All of Playtech’s global content studios have been engaged to work on, design, develop and deploy games based on these coveted properties from DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
Playtech offers the industry’s most extensive portfolio of best-performing omni-channel casino content, delivering more than 600 of the most innovative and exhilarating titles across all channels, platforms and devices.
As part of the Playtech ONE omni-channel offering, the casino product allows players to access content anywhere, at any time and on any device through a single wallet and single account.
Driven by the powerful IMS player management platform and data-driven business intelligence technology, Playtech casino delivers industry-leading in-house and premium branded games.
Mor Weizer, CEO, Playtech, said: “Playtech’s best performing in-house and premium branded casino slot content will be further strengthened through our partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products and the launch of the DC Comics branded games. Our licensees will benefit from the best omni-channel gaming content the market has to offer.
“We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with Warner Bros. Consumer Products and are all excited to see the outcome of the DC Comics-themed games when they are delivered later this year,” added Weizer.
Please visit the Playtech stand #N6-240 at ICE 2016 for the ultimate gaming experience and see the original costumes from the blockbuster action-adventure film Man of Steel.
Playtech is a market leader in the gambling and financial trading industries. Founded in 1999 and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, Playtech has more than 5,000 employees in 14 countries.
Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading software and services supplier with more than 120 licensees globally, including many of the world’s leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government sponsored entities such as lotteries, and new entrants opening operations in newly-regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.
It is the pioneer of Omni-Channel gambling which, through Playtech ONE, offers operators and their customers, a seamless, anytime, anywhere experience across any product, any channel (online, mobile, retail) and any device using a single account and single wallet. It provides marketing expertise, sophisticated CRM solutions and other services for operators seeking a full turnkey solution.
Playtech’s financial trading division, run through subsidiary TradeFX, is an established and growing online CFDs and binary options broker and trading platform provider, operating a number of brands including markets.com. Its B2C focused offering is available in more than 100 countries and in more than 25 languages and is licensed and regulated in the EU and South Africa.
About Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Warner Bros. Consumer Products, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
About DC Entertainment
DC Entertainment, home to iconic brands DC Comics (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, The Flash), Vertigo (Sandman, Fables) and MAD, is the creative division charged with strategically integrating its content across Warner Bros. Entertainment and Time Warner. DC Entertainment works in concert with many key Warner Bros. divisions to unleash its stories and characters across all media, including but not limited to film, television, consumer products, home entertainment and interactive games. Publishing thousands of comic books, graphic novels and magazines each year, DC Entertainment is one of the largest English-language publishers of comics in the world.
BATMAN, SUPERMAN, SUPERMAN II, MAN OF STEEL, GREEN LANTERN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)