There’s no doubt we are all going through unprecedented times. With the pandemic taking a grip on our day-to-day lives, it’s difficult suddenly having to change our routine. Thankfully, many of us can still work from home doing the things we love. Here I’m bringing the latest news about some of our recommended casino brands from the L&L group and their latest news.
May I take this moment to wish you all the very best of health and hopefully we can come out of this period stronger than before. Even though working from home sounds good initially, it can come with its limitations and challenges. Ensure you keep your mental health intact by communicating with loved ones as much as possible, even if it’s through technology. Also, remember to measure the time spent in your gambling sessions and make sure you are not betting with money you may need in a near future. Keep your habits as healthy as possible. There’s no reason to start gambling more just because you are staying at home.
Because of that, it’s important to take the right decisions while playing at an online casino. One of them would be to take advantage of new promotions available at reputable casino brands, like the ones I’m listing below:
L&L Casino Brands
Weekly Promotions – Spring
Here are a selection of weekly promotions that players can look forward to in April:
- 3rd – Fun Friday – 40 free spins on Ulta Seven.
- 10th – Fun Friday – 70 free spins on White Rabbit.
- 17th – Fun Friday – 25% bonus up to €/$/£ 50.
- 24th – Fun Friday – 30 free spins on Druid’s Dream.
All British Casino
- 7th – Marvellous Midweek – 60 free spins on Rick and Morty Megaways.
- 14th – Marvellous Midweek – 25% bonus up to €/$/£ 50.
- 21st – Marvellous Midweek – 30 free spins on Robin Hood SR.
- 28TH – Marvellous Midweek – 40 free spins on Gorilla Kingdom.
- 7th – 30 free spins on Admiral Nelson.
- 14th – 30 Free spins on Starburst.
- 21st – Bonus Bonanza – 22% up to £44.
- 28th – 30 free spins on Jack and the Beanstalk.
Play N Go
We are all aware that there are many L&L titles that have kept us entertained over the years. There are games to suit players of all ages and needs, however, Play N Go is now readily available in all of their brands, including more than 60 slot titles already. Players can get their hands on the fantastic Book of Dead game which is proving to be a fantastic hit. There is also chance for gamers from Germany and Canada to try their hands on these hits.
Now we get to move onto a more exciting part of the newsletter – new titles! They have released an exciting new game called Sausage Party, as well as Play N Go. However, there are also fantastic titles on the horizon such as Gorilla Gold Power 4 Play. This game is a 4x Megaway slot with many free spins available to win. Players can choose to use one slot or as many as four slots. Here is a list of new games:
- Druids’ Dreams (NetEnt).
- Rise of Mountain King (NextGen).
- Blood Lust (Elk).
- Anderthals (Just for the win/MGS).
- That’s Rich (Play N Go).
- Beat the Beast: Mighty Sphinx (Thunderkick).
- Ring of Odin (Play N Go).
- Rising Treasures (Novomatic).
- Gorilla Gold Power 4 Play (Blueprint).
- Prized Panda (Novomatic).
- Red Hot Tamales (IGT).
- Beetlejuice Megaways (Barcrest).
- Prized Panda (Novomatic).
- Gorilla Kingdom (NetEnt).
- 7s to Burn (Blueprint/RT Gaming).
- Annihilator (Play N Go).
- Thai Flower (Blueprint/RT Gaming).
- Hot Frootastic (Blueprint/RT Gaming).
- Crown Gems (Blueprint/RT Gaming).
- Super Stricker (NetEnt).
- Riches of Babylon (Novomatic).
UK Credit Card Ban
As most if you will be aware, there is a new credit card ban that has come into place in the UK. This will start on the 14th April. Only time will tell whether this will affect us or not.
Thank you very much for your time and please remember to stay safe!