The Bookie Of Odds slot was put together for us all by Triple Edge Studios and released through Microgaming. Based on a thrilling day at the horse track, this slot combines the excitement of watching the thoroughbreds run with the slightly more comfortable and easier to win fun of a loose online video slot machine.
Bookie of Odds if a five-reel, three-row slot where all of your bets will play on ten fixed pay lines. Players will find four high-paying symbols and five low-paying symbols with a special symbol that serves as both a wild and scatter symbol. The highest paying regular symbol on the reels will give you a very generous reward of 500 times your bet if you can hit five of a kind on a line. Hitting five of the lowest paying symbol will get you back ten times your bet for five, or half of your bet for three of a kind.
Wagering & Payouts
There some fun bonus features to keep your balance going up as much as possible with the potential to win as much as 5,000 times your bet on a single spin. It is not published, but Bookie of Odds would appear to be a high volatility slot. The return to player (RTP) rate is published at 96.31% for the general game and 96.5% for the respin feature, which we’ll explain more about below.
Setting up your wager on Bookie of Odds is done by choosing the value of the coins you’d like to play and how many coins you’d like to play on each line. You can play from one to five coins on each line and the coin value can range from as little as £.01 to as much as £.50. Those limits give us a minimum bet of £.10 per spin with a maximum of £25.00. You can find the Microgaming slots at any UK casino site.
Play Bookie of Odds Slot at These Casinos
Yes – Why To Play The Bookie Of Odds Slot
- This slot plays fast, even without turning on the quick spin feature. For those who like lots of action at a fast pace, this one should keep up with your demands quite nicely.
- Even though this slot seems to have a high volatility level, there are some very high potential payouts which make it worth sitting for a few spins and letting things play out.
- This slot is obviously has a horse racing theme, but it is not so overwhelming as to make the game attractive only to those who like the sport. Even if you’re not a fan of playing the ponies, this slot is still fun to play.
No – Why Not Play?
- Bookie of Odds is well designed and plays fast, but if you’ve played a few of the Microgaming/Triple Edge slots in the past, you’ll probably recognize that this slot is more or less just a very basic re-skin of a template that they’ve used a few times before.
- For video slot enthusiasts that really like a lot of bonus features, this one might be a bit of a letdown. Bonus features have the potential for big payouts, but there aren’t many of them.
- The combination of fast spins and high volatility might not be a good one for novice players on a conservative bankroll. If you’re not careful, you could end up betting more than you realize in a very short period of time. Make sure you’re paying attention to your balance or setting autospins to avoid going too far.
Bookie Of Odds Slot Bonus Features
There are basically two bonus features built into Bookie of Odds. The main features is free spins, and then there is also an individual reel respin feature that will allow you to repin one reel at a time for varying prices.
Free spins are triggered by landing scatter symbols (which also serve as wild), as you probably guessed. Landing three, four, or five scatter symbols will award 10, 12, or 25 free spins respectively, plus the scatter payout.
During free spins, there will also be an expanding symbols feature active. Before free spins begin, one symbol is chosen at random to become the expanding symbol. Whenever one stops anywhere on the reels it will expand to cover the entire reel if doing so will create a win. These symbols will pay when a matching symbol lands anywhere else on a line. These wins also pay in addition to regular line wins that occur during the free spins.
Individual reel respins will be offered at the end of every spin in the base game. You will see a price beneath each reel when a spin completes. You can respin any reel as many times as you like for the price indicated to try to create more wins.
Microgaming is a leading casino software developer and you can find their games at many gambling sites, including fast paying online casinos. If you decide to go for this online slot, I recommend you check online casinos that offer cashable casino bonuses.
Here you can find 3 alternative online slots with lower volatility, if you are not really into high risk – high volatility slots:
- Carnival Queen Slot – medium / low volatility.
- Tiger Rush Slot – low volatility.
- Lucha Legends slot – low volatility slot.