The Rocket Fellas Inc slot from Thunderkick is based on a group of miners on a mission to get themselves a load of gemstones. There are picks and shovels present, but it’s obvious that these particular miners prefer more explosive methods of extracting their treasure from the rich ground around them. Perhaps you, too, can find some treasure of your own as you help them launch rockets into explosive barrels that will shake loose the riches all around you.
Rocket Fellas Inc is a five-reel, four-row slot where all bets are made on 30 fixed pay lines. There are nine regular symbols on the reels along with a wild symbol and scatter symbol, making 11 in all. The highest paying symbol combination on the reels is five wilds in a row and pays out 30 times your bet. The lowest paying symbols are blue and green gemstones that will give you back two and a half times the amount of your wager.
This appears to be a high volatility slot machine but has a very good return to player (RTP) rate of 96.1% that gives players excellent value for the wager they make. There are two main bonus features that keep things changing and will give you plenty of opportunities to hit some big payouts.
Placing wagers on the Rocket Fellas Inc slot really couldn’t be any easier. You won’t need to mess with coin values or how many coins to bet on each line. You simply have a choice of 14 preset amounts ranging from £.10 on the low end going up to £100 for those who like to take bigger risks. Thunderkick casinos welcome players from all around the world, except USA casino players.
Top Rated Thunderkick Online Casinos
Yes – Why To Play The Rocket Fellas Inc Slot
- The symbols and overall graphics on this slot are extremely well done. From the colourful characters to the light shading effects, everything blends together to form a fun and enjoyable experience that is easy to see but not irritating to the eyes in the slightest way.
- There are lots of extra wild symbols that get triggered as you play, creating quite a few extra wins out what may have looked like losing spins. It makes you feel like you almost always have a second chance at getting something.
- The range of possible wagers on this slot makes it accessible to conservative players while offering big bets that should provide enough excitement to keep high-rolling players interested as well.
No – Why Not Play?
- The free spins feature on Rocket Fellas is generous, but doesn’t seem to trigger very often. If you like a game where bonus features come up a lot, you might find yourself waiting and wondering when it’s going to happen with this one.
- Payouts are somewhat low and wins need to be combined to really get a significant reward. Even with high-paying symbols, a single line win with four matching symbols will only give you back five times your bet. Most payouts are only two times your bet or even less.
- Bonus features do work to increase wins on this slot but it somehow feels like something is missing. Since the free spins don’t seem to trigger very often, it starts to feel like the rockets creating wild symbols is the only bonus happening, which gets kind of repetitive.
Rocket Fellas Inc Slot Bonus Features
The two basic bonus features in this video slot are wild symbols and free spins. Wild symbols appear fairly regularly in the base game but how they work and the effects they have change during the free spin feature.
In the base game, wild symbols don’t land on their own. Instead, there are rocket symbols that appear on the first reel and explosive barrel symbols that appear on the remaining reels. When a rocket symbol lands, it will leave a wild symbol on the first reel where it appeared and then travel to the right. Any barrels it hits (from left to right) will also become wild and then any barrels on the same reel (up and down) with one of the now-wild symbols will also transform into a wild. So, depending on how the reels land, a single rocket symbol has the potential to put wild symbols all over the reels.
Three or more scatter symbols appearing on the reels will trigger free spins. Three, four, or five symbols will award 10, 15, or 20 free spins respectively. During the free spins, rockets and wilds work basically the same way, but with a small twist. Barrels that are hit directly by a rocket will transform into a sticky wild, remaining in place for the rest of your free spins, and barrels on the same reel as the sticky wild will transform into regular wild symbols.
Free spins can also be retriggered. Two, three, four, or five scatter symbols landing during the free spins feature will grant an extra 3, 10, 15, or 20 free spins respectively.
This slot is mainly focused on free spins and it also has high volatility. Therefore, you can expect some big losses while trying to reach big wins. If you are a more conservative player, I recommend you to check the following slot tittles with lower volatility:
- Yak Yeti And Roll Slot by Betsoft (low volatility).
- Star Joker Slot by Play’n Go (low volatility).
- Vikings Unleashed slot by Blueprint Gaming (medium volatility).
As mentioned previously, Thunderkick is not available to USA players due to regulation issues. If you are located in the U.S, feel free to check the following software providers and online casinos welcoming players from your region:
Cheers and Enjoy!