The Temple Of Nudges Slot from NetEnt is an interesting new release that brings some new ideas to the table to create an exciting game with the potential for some very large payouts. As well as presenting a very well done audiovisual design, the mechanics behind this game show off the always forward thinking talents of the team at NetEnt. As you can imagine, Temple of Nudges slot and other tittles from NetEnt are available at most UK online casinos.
Temple of Nudges is a five-reel, three-row slot that uses the 243 ways to win payout system. For those not familiar with it, a 243 ways to win slot does not use traditional pay lines. Instead, any matching symbols appearing on adjacent reels from left to right will count as a win. The potential for high payouts grows when there are stacks of like symbols on the reels — as there are with this slot.
The theme on Temple of Nudges is based on an ancient temple hidden deep in the jungle. There are eight different symbols on the reels, four of which are coloured stone carvings of different jungle animals and four of which are ancient symbols of the temple. The highest paying symbol awards nine coins for five of a kind while the lowest will get you three coins for five.
Setting up your wager on this slot might seem a little bit confusing at first, but it’s still fairly simple. Although there are no pay lines, you will play 25 coins on each spin as if there were 25 pay lines. You may choose the value of the coins you’d like to play and how many coins to play on each of the 25 imaginary lines (NetEnt calls this the “bet level”). The coin value can be set between £.01 and £1 while the bet level can range from one to ten coins. That gives us a minimum bet of £.25 per spin with a maximum of £250.
Play Temple of Nudges Slot at These Casinos
Yes – Why To Play The Temple Of Nudges Slot
- This is a medium volatility slot with a 96.03% RTP (return to player) rate. The high RTP rate gives players good value for their money while the medium volatility should deal out a good mix of high and low wins that will satisfy both conservative and daring gamblers.
- The innovative bonus features on Temple Of Nudges can combine to generate large wins quickly. When things come together right, the reels seem they’re going to keep spinning forever and excitement really builds.
- For those who like to play casino on mobile devices with smaller screens, all of the symbols on this game are large, clear, and colourful. You should be able to see everything perfectly on any device from a large tablet to a small smartphone.
No – Why Not Play?
- There are no wild symbols or free spins on this slot. This doesn’t mean it’s difficult to win. The bonus features that are available do plenty to boost payouts, but when a slot has neither wilds or free games it really stands out. It feels like something is missing since these features are so common on video slots.
- If you prefer to play slots with a lot of features, this one can get a bit monotonous after a while. There isn’t really anything to break up the action or provide the occasional change in direction. After playing for a period of time it’s easy to mentally drift off and start to feel like all you’re doing is watching the reels spin around and around.
Temple Of Nudges Slot Bonus Features
There are only two bonus features on Temple Of Nudges, which might not seem like a lot, but as we mentioned above, when the two combine in the right way it can lead to significant payouts that are sure to light up your eyes.
The first feature is a nudge feature, which you just might have guessed because of the not-so-subtle reference in the name. How it works is simple. Whenever you land a winning spin, all reels will be nudged one row down. If the new reel positions generate another win, it will be added to your payout and there will be another nudge. The process will repeat as long as it continues to generate wins.
The second feature is respins, which make up somewhat for the lack of outright free spins. Respins can trigger on any winning spin when a symbol lands with the “respin” banner across it. When it triggers, all winning symbols will be held in place and the rest of the symbols will spin again.
It is possible for the features to combine in a chain that will pump up payouts quite a bit. For example, you could get a nudge feature which reveals a respin. Then the respin can create a win which will trigger another nudge, and so on. You can go back and forth between the two features several times before everything stops.
The Temple of Nudges slot is beautifully designed and offers a great game-play experience. Since NetEnt only works with strict requirements which operators need to fulfill, you can find their slots at reputable casino brands, specially online casinos with fast payouts.
If you are a casino highroller or like to take a little more risk when playing, you can try these high volatility slots instead:
- Queens Day Tilt Slot by Play’N Go.
- Rocket Fellas Inc Slot by Thunderkick.
- Carnaval Forever slot by Betsoft.